LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 289 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
I thought we should have drafted worthy… he is blowing doors and catching bombs while our guy is nursing injuries… Worthy Will get injured they said while Ricky would be a tank that can sustain nfl hits… it's only pre-season and it don't mean s**t yet but the situation is trending in the wrong direction. I can't take losing another star to KC. Turn it the f**k around Ricky.

Niners never had a chance to draft Worthy. He was gone before they picked. The Bills are to blame for KC getting Worthy. As for Pearsall he doesn't need to turn it around, He just needs to stay on the field. You can't help injuries. sh*t happens.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
I thought we should have drafted worthy… he is blowing doors and catching bombs while our guy is nursing injuries… Worthy Will get injured they said while Ricky would be a tank that can sustain nfl hits… it's only pre-season and it don't mean s**t yet but the situation is trending in the wrong direction. I can't take losing another star to KC. Turn it the f**k around Ricky.

Niners never had a chance to draft Worthy. He was gone before they picked. The Bills are to blame for KC getting Worthy. As for Pearsall he doesn't need to turn it around, He just needs to stay on the field. You can't help injuries. sh*t happens.
Yup, they moved up to grab him. Would love to see Ricky on the field..
Shanahan says he's not practicing this week. Cool
the great white hype!
This guy still isn't practicing?! What kind of injury does he have? Shoulder?
Originally posted by Leathaface:
This guy still isn't practicing?! What kind of injury does he have? Shoulder?

Yeah...i hope it's nothing that is too bad but him being out so long and them already shutting him down for the week is worrisome.

Need this kid to get healthy and stay healthy once the real games start. Early results from this draft class have been great, Pearsall needs to be a hit as well. Way too many good players drafter him that could've been helpful.
Ricky is holding in for his ASU brother
No need to rush him back until he is 100%. I know we all want to see him out there because he was a 1st RD pick and we don't currently have BA but it's a long season and he will be more needed in the 2nd half of the season than the 1st half.
U know how this goes, theyll announce season ending surgery in a matter of weeks
Originally posted by crabman82:
U know how this goes, theyll announce season ending surgery in a matter of weeks

I could see him starting the season on IR if he doesn't get any practice days in prior to the season but I doubt it would be season ending IR. They are counting on him this season. Even though he is a rookie.

I could see him starting the season on IR if he doesn't get any practice days in prior to the season but I doubt it would be season ending IR. They are counting on him this season. Even though he is a rookie.

How are Xavier Legette, Keon Coleman, abd Ladd McConkey looking? They were all selected immediately after Rickie

I long for the days when players would have part of their finger amputated or play on a fractured leg rather than going on IR. Now they're out of the lineup if they feel a "twinge" or some "tightness". When you're getting paid 10, 15 or 20 million per year twinges and tightness shouldn't keep you out of the lineup.
Originally posted by 49erKing:
How are Xavier Legette, Keon Coleman, abd Ladd McConkey looking? They were all selected immediately after Rickie

Xavier Legette has been hurt. Coleman started off pretty poorly, but has been going the right direction. He's running with the starters. Haven't heard much about Ladd McConkey. I think he's rolling with the starters.

the difference with those guys is they're looked at as day 1 starters because they have to be on their team. Ricky doesn't. Bro isn't gonna make much impact this yr imo.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I long for the days when players would have part of their finger amputated or play on a fractured leg rather than going on IR. Now they're out of the lineup if they feel a "twinge" or some "tightness". When you're getting paid 10, 15 or 20 million per year twinges and tightness shouldn't keep you out of the lineup.

It's all about avoiding worse injuries. Not how tough you are. Nothing wrong with being smart about it. the NFL season is longer now and this is a playoff team who's gonna need dudes late in the yr.
I called it when he was drafted. He is too skinny and weak to play in the NFL.
Share 49ersWebzone