LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 195 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
This guy is already Lynch's biggest bust aside from Trey Lance, Solomon Thomas and Javon Kinlaw everyone and their mother said it was a dumb pick at the time too!
Who said ?

Everyone and their mother

I'm a niner fan so I hope it works out but I did not like the pick. Nothing against the player but I would have went in a different direction.
Originally posted by Oilcan:
This guy is already Lynch's biggest bust aside from Trey Lance, Solomon Thomas and Javon Kinlaw everyone and their mother said it was a dumb pick at the time too!
Who said ?

I'm a niner fan so I hope it works out but I did not like the pick. Nothing against the player but I would have went in a different direction.
I was surprised , but we need playmakers
Originally posted by Oilcan:
Who said ?

I was surprised , but we need playmakers

Agree on both fronts. Let's hope he works out
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
Honest question and this has nothing to do with his recent injuries.

How many white/small/thin white guys that aren't QB's have succeded in the NFL?

For the record he isn't small. He's 6'1" and weighs 200. Actually slightly taller than Aiyuk and the same weight. He's white though so I guess that means he can't be good.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Aug 21, 2024 at 9:21 AM ]
Realistically, Pearsall was drafted to replace Deebo, so his first year is more about learning the offense rather than being highly productive.

wtf
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

wtf

Some people exist only to say I told you so.

Probably the same everyone who said Solomon Thomas was the safest pick too. Imagine calling a pick a bust after preseason game #2.
Hopefully this guy doesn't turn out to be another Jalen Turd.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Hopefully this guy doesn't turn out to be another Jalen Turd.

Less than 50% of drafted players make an NFL roster. Only about 20-30% make the active roster. I'm not sure how that breaks down by position. O linemen drafted in the first 3 rounds probably have the best chance of making the team since each team keeps and needs several. QBs and WRs have a lower chance of succeeding since each is dependent on the other.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

wtf

Some people still have PTSD from the Rashaun Woods and A.J. Jenkins draft picks.
always hurt. so far
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
always hurt. so far

Fans could have said that about Purdy when he got hurt. One injury in football doesn't make you injury prone. It just means you're normal. Every player gets hurt eventually. The lucky ones only have relatively minor injuries.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Not looking good. Arrow down
Bosa same deal in the early days. Always injured blah blah blah
Share 49ersWebzone