There are 116 users in the forums

Renardo Green-CB-FSU 3rd round-2024 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Brucey72:
I have no problem with Green just can't believe they continue to ignore oline for multiple years

They will probably hit that in the 5th or 6th round.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
Going to be 24 as a rookie. We really don't like to draft the younger prospects with room for growth do we.

Team is built to win now. No room for projects. Don't have the roster spots.
Solid pick. Thought we would move up though.

Need to address the lines now.
I have no problem with Green just can't believe they continue to ignore oline for multiple years

This part just frustrates me. The oline has cost us a lot. Has been the biggest weakness for a long time but yet either Lynch or Shanahan think they can plug just anybody in there. They atleast know a LT is important and thank god for Trent Williams
Originally posted by okdkid:
Going to be 24 as a rookie. We really don't like to draft the younger prospects with room for growth do we.

Team is built to win now. No room for projects. Don't have the roster spots.

Most of our OL is a project
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Man beater WR and Lock Down Man CB
B-
Edit- whoops.. wrong thread.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Apr 26, 2024 at 6:46 PM ]
This is who I wanted in the 2nd, great pick

To beat the Chiefs we will have to outscore them because no matter what you do the NFL is not going to let you hit Mahomes evidence by the lack of holding calls against our defense in the Super Bowl.We have to address o- line with the next 2 picks.
Ren when hearing the news jk

Let's gooooo

This part just frustrates me. The oline has cost us a lot. Has been the biggest weakness for a long time but yet either Lynch or Shanahan think they can plug just anybody in there. They atleast know a LT is important and thank god for Trent Williams

Get used to it. They feel scheme can help their online and will spend the resources on Dline etc. Pretty sure Kyle has said as much publicly.
Another one that went a bit earlier than I thought, but can't hate the player. Good man corner who isn't afraid to stick his nose in there.

Does fit a need. I'm getting impatient about no OL but I have to keep reminding myself we have a ton more picks and it's a deep class.

But if we don't get at least one quality OL, I will go absolutely insane.
the only thing i worry about is that WR veterans are gonna draw this guy into alot of PIs. Most of his pass breakups will draw flags in the NFL
Share 49ersWebzone