There are 111 users in the forums

Malik Mustapha-S-Wake Forest

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
Is he replacing Huff?

No, they run 3 safety looks. I could see them even bringing in a vet that is more of a deep FS with coverage skills
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They completely skipped over him. I don't think they even talked about him on ESPN at all. LOL what? They just went on to the next teams and ignored this pick while they about other stuff.

Once again, ESPN went to commercial while Team was on the clock. Seems to happen often.

What the heck? They are supposed to fill in the picks when they come back from commercial. You can't skip over any. You need a system that fills them all in regardless of commercials.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Apr 27, 2024 at 10:45 AM ]
It's the Circle of Life

Mustapha Hufunga , Lynch vowel starved in his safeties.
Is there such thing as a 3 SS set?
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I absolutely loved Mustapha. I thought he was a top 75 talent and I gave him a gold helmet grade.

49ers are taking all my gold helmet players!

I was right there with you bro, I forget what thread we were posting in but we both said he screamed 49er.

And yes, you absolutely nailed this draft, props to your great idea of that excel sheet!
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I absolutely loved Mustapha. I thought he was a top 75 talent and I gave him a gold helmet grade.

49ers are taking all my gold helmet players!

I was right there with you bro, I forget what thread we were posting in but we both said he screamed 49er.

And yes, you absolutely nailed this draft, props to your great idea of that excel sheet!

Just because OTC predicted what the 49ers would do doesn't mean he nailed the draft
Great closing speed, he's a missile in the backfield. Is our future going to be brown/hufanga or brown/mustafa
Originally posted by thl408:
Is he replacing Huff?

My first thought. Maybe not in 2024, but very possible when Huf's contract is up. Possible Jaiir Brown and Mustapha as the safeties in 2025.

Just because OTC predicted what the 49ers would do doesn't mean he nailed the draft

I put you on timeout and borderline ban for that comment
Reminds me of Donte Hitner

• bud49
  • Veteran
Hufunga?
Originally posted by bud49:
Hufunga?
He's broken
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
Originally posted by bud49:
Hufunga?
He's broken

I guess. You don't think he will be as good as he was now since his injury. I thought they would have made a move at LB since Greenlaw's injury.
  • thl408
Is he replacing Huff?

My first thought. Maybe not in 2024, but very possible when Huf's contract is up. Possible Jaiir Brown and Mustapha as the safeties in 2025.

lol. Okay how about this.

This pick means they aren't happy with Jaair Brown. Mustapha and Huf in 2025.
Is he replacing Huff?

lol. Okay how about this.

This pick means they aren't happy with Jaair Brown. Mustapha and Huf in 2025.

We are Webzone bffs again 😘
Share 49ersWebzone