There are 198 users in the forums

Malik Mustapha-S-Wake Forest

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
do we think he has an immediate impact / role?

On STs

why not starting safety

Rookies rarely start. Just going with the trend. If he can beat out Odem I'd be happy but it just rarely happens as this team prefers the experience and communication of a veteran.
I don't see why he wouldn't be starting next to Brown to start the season
Originally posted by lamontb:

that's what i am thinking he may just start week 1 out of need and maybe he just runs with it

that's what i am thinking he may just start week 1 out of need and maybe he just runs with it

Would be nice to see him and Puni get the nod.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by 91til:
unpopular opinion i hate that type of s**t lol, well i don't mind juuuuuice but that stupid spartan "HOO HOO HOO" thing when we get a first down is just dumb lol like when did that even start hahha

Yeah, I mean, I thought about it after I posted and it kinda came off like 9Moon /j . I might still call him Moose though haha. Is there a Hoo Hoo Hoo? I have not heard of that? Haha. Have I been missing out? Lolol. Is there a clip of this hoo hoo?

at the stadium when we get a first down people yell it lol its probably not audible on TV. i swear we just started doing it, it might have been with the new stadium the org trying to manufacture the atmosphere candlestick used to have with random s**t like that lol
Originally posted by Montana:
unpopular opinion i hate that type of s**t lol, well i don't mind juuuuuice but that stupid spartan "HOO HOO HOO" thing when we get a first down is just dumb lol like when did that even start hahha

Yeah, I mean, I thought about it after I posted and it kinda came off like 9Moon /j . I might still call him Moose though haha. Is there a Hoo Hoo Hoo? I have not heard of that? Haha. Have I been missing out? Lolol. Is there a clip of this hoo hoo?

at the stadium when we get a first down people yell it lol its probably not audible on TV. i swear we just started doing it, it might have been with the new stadium the org trying to manufacture the atmosphere candlestick used to have with random s**t like that lol
Ahh new fans, welcome

It go like this?

Cause I believe that originated from

Lol
[ Edited by Montana on Aug 12, 2024 at 3:33 PM ]
watch him talk after his preseason, or any of his interviews, this man handles himself extremely well. and then he lays the lumber on the field. KS says he's a hitter. so i have good vibes here. and we need safety help.
Ironically, he compares similar to Huff when it comes to playstyle. Not sure about the measurables but both guys play with a ton of instinct and anticipation.
I haven't really seen how he plays the deep middle but hopefully that aspect is a little better than Huff's game.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

I mean what's the point of starting Odum? I'm all for this guy, Puni and Winters getting the starting nods. Let's develop these dudes quickly.

Originally posted by Cisco0623:

I mean what's the point of starting Odum? I'm all for this guy, Puni and Winters getting the starting nods. Let's develop these dudes quickly.

Agree. Odums ceiling is known, and he's a good ST and backup. Early on the season let's see what Mustafa can do. I'm
guessing it will be next to Brown, and I'm not sure where Hufanga fits in once he's healthy, but if these guys are going to play aggressive we're going to need all 3.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:
Ironically, he compares similar to Huff when it comes to playstyle. Not sure about the measurables but both guys play with a ton of instinct and anticipation.
I haven't really seen how he plays the deep middle but hopefully that aspect is a little better than Huff's game.

I gotta disagree, Mustapha is a much better tackler than Hufanga.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Moose hasn't even made a NFL tackle yet. But I hope he does end up being a special piece on the defense
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Moose hasn't even made a NFL tackle yet. But I hope he does end up being a special piece on the defense

Who cares about actual stats, I'm talking about form. Mustapha wraps up the ball carrier, Hufanga either aims too low and misses the tackle or tackles too high and misses the tackle.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Who cares about actual stats, I'm talking about form. Mustapha wraps up the ball carrier, Hufanga either aims too low and misses the tackle or tackles too high and misses the tackle.
I'm not talking about stats, talking about making a real tackle in the regular season against the real talent
Share 49ersWebzone