There are 188 users in the forums

Malik Mustapha-S-Wake Forest

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mcwoot:
Originally posted by GLT49ers:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He looks good again. Really attacks the ball and the action. Very instinctive. A missile flying to the ball and making hits and tackles. What a player.

I can't see the game where I am. Is he looking like the real deal?

He had one bad play where he took a terrible angle and gave up a good run. Otherwise he has looked solid.

A rookie but hopefully a day one starter
At the very least, he looks like a good fit for 3 safety looks on run/pass downs and he is an excellent blitzer in that situation.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I love this!!!

Our young players understanding our history, will also get them to understand our standard.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
At the very least, he looks like a good fit for 3 safety looks on run/pass downs and he is an excellent blitzer in that situation.

is there any chance he starts week 1 vs Rodgers, huf is injured
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

feels like it'll be Brown and Odum but also feels like Mustapha will get some snaps in certain packages, just my opinion though
Originally posted by 91til:

feels like it'll be Brown and Odum but also feels like Mustapha will get some snaps in certain packages, just my opinion though

Odum? i'm talking starting safety
  • 91til
  • Veteran

i know. lol. i could be wrong

i know. lol. i could be wrong

I think Odum starts too
I think Odum starts too, which is why I was wanting us to sign Justin Simmons so badly! Fingers crossed that Mustapha balls out this next week and takes it, though. Dude has my respect for rocking the Lott jersey!

Originally posted by RDB4216:
I think Odum starts too, which is why I was wanting us to sign Justin Simmons so badly! Fingers crossed that Mustapha balls out this next week and takes it, though. Dude has my respect for rocking the Lott jersey!

I say start him week 1

Odum is going to be the starting safety with Huf out
let malik hit
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Looks like the best draft class in years. So many good players.
Share 49ersWebzone