There are 192 users in the forums

Malik Mustapha-S-Wake Forest

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I absolutely loved Mustapha. I thought he was a top 75 talent and I gave him a gold helmet grade.

49ers are taking all my gold helmet players!

Nice. Heckuva draft you're having.
First time I can remember loving every pick. A+ grade so far

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Dope. He looks like a baller.
Is he replacing Huff?
Best pick of the draft so far.
They completely skipped over him. I don't think they even talked about him on ESPN at all. LOL what? They just went on to the next teams and ignored this pick while they about other stuff.

• thl408
Originally posted by jreff22:
Is he replacing Huff?

My first thought. Maybe not in 2024, but very possible when Huf's contract is up. Possible Jaiir Brown and Mustapha as the safeties in 2025.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They completely skipped over him. I don't think they even talked about him on ESPN at all. LOL what? They just went on to the next teams and ignored this pick while they about other stuff.

ESPN has been doing that for years
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

ESPN has been doing that for years

That's s total joke. I didn't see any highlights about him or anything about him. They didn't even talk about him at all.

Once again, ESPN went to commercial while Team was on the clock. Seems to happen often.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I absolutely loved Mustapha. I thought he was a top 75 talent and I gave him a gold helmet grade.

49ers are taking all my gold helmet players

OTC...would you embellish on why he's gold helmet for you, and who your others are. Thanks
Long .. live... Mustapha!
Dude is a very good tackler and just makes plays all over. Nice pick up
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
Best pick of the draft so far.

Agreed
[ Edited by lamontb on Apr 27, 2024 at 10:41 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone