There are 91 users in the forums

The 49ers select Isaac Guerendo-RB-Louisville with the 129th Pick in the 2024 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Big, fast and a really good receiver out of the backfield. He compares favorably to Isaiah Pacheco of the Chiefs. This will be the "gotta give McCaffrey a rest" guy.

Love this too...lfg!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
#1 draft crush!
Lol Niners tipped this pick
[ Edited by Heroism on May 1, 2024 at 9:20 AM ]
3rd/4th round rb. Oh Kyle.
Wow nice!
Stud
Originally posted by niners94:

Unlike Sermon and TDP, this guy actually does fit the offense really well. Well built with speed for days.
Oooo he fast
Fast dude, ain't mad at all

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Unlike Sermon and TDP, this guy actually does fit the offense really well. Well built with speed for days.
He is tough
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He probably blocks too and will play ST unlike TDP
  • thl408
Front office told Kyle "no more 3rd round RBs". So he took one in the 4th.
I saw 220 and thought he was a bowling ball type of RB. Dude has good speed and quickness measureables.
Great fit, good looking RB in the type of system Shanny runs. He is probably 3rd-4th option though

Originally posted by Heroism:
Yup, I was going to bring up Pacheco. That was the first player that came to mind while watching Guerendo.

Didn't take long to see a lot of this. He runs hard. Contact initiated at the 31 but ends the run at the 38. I can see why he's on the Niners' radar. Dude doesn't waste time pressing the running lane and gets busy. I like this dude.

he bodied this DB

Share 49ersWebzone