There are 122 users in the forums

Isaac Guerendo-RB-Louisville 2024 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Crazy athleticism

I actually like this RB alot but damn, Kyle cant help himself with picking a RB in the mid rounds
Originally posted by thl408:
Front office told Kyle "no more 3rd round RBs". So he took one in the 4th.
I saw 220 and thought he was a bowling ball type of RB. Dude has good speed and quickness measureables.

He's capable of running over guys as well as running by them and his abilities as a receiver are what really make him special. he originally started out as a WR before moving to RB.
Originally posted by thl408:
Front office told Kyle "no more 3rd round RBs". So he took one in the 4th.
I saw 220 and thought he was a bowling ball type of RB. Dude has good speed and quickness measureables.

Yeah, top 7 RAS in the last 35 years. A rare athlete for the position.
This was my guy!!

Hating this draft less and less…
The best part was watching this man announce the pick

Great more RB we won't use. Fantastic use of a pick.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
I like the player. He fits the offense.
I just think they were other positions to look at like LB, TE, DT or even another WR.
At least Kyle waited to draft 4 players to take a RB.^^
I'm sure he's gonna be super sarcastic in the press conference like he was yesterday on KNBR.^^
he big and he fast! definitely what he thought Davis-Price was gonna be
Guerendo and Laube were the no-brainer fits at RB for this team in the draft and out of the two, Guerendo is bigger and a lot faster too. Both excel catching passes out of the backfield.

Hope he is the guy to finally consistently give CMC a breather
Lmao the meme lives on. But this time it's not a reach
Very Marcus Allen 2.0 light

keeps his head up and runs to day light, terrible pad level but still hard to take down.

This dude should fit in really realllllly well.

He wants to keep his head up, for a zone running team....that is perfect...dude should find the lane more often than running straight into traffic

plus he does not die easy....lots of practical examples of him playing to his size....

Really like this draft pick.

Great fit
Wasted pick , you have CMC and Mitchell we didn't need this pick we need more o line depth. You could have gotten a RB later in the draft or after it was done if you thought we need some competition.I'm not taking the best RB in the league off the field if he says he's good to go. I think you use rb up then move on not try to save them.
Normally hate the RB picks, but this guy could be legit
Share 49ersWebzone