There are 137 users in the forums

Jacob Cowing-WR-Arizona, 135th Pick, 2024 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Try cleats instead of ice skates a*****e
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hangman_52:

And someone teach him not to field a ball sailing inside the 10 yard line. Let it go into the endzone
Man dude is SHAKY as hell as a punt returner. He does look like he's on ice skates. Slipping all over the place and falling down. I liked him a lot in the preseason receiving. I don't know if punt returning is for him. Reminds me way too much of Kyle Williams. Just not confident and composed back there. I would be happy with a fair catch on every punt. Or somebody else. I think he will cost us. Just not sure handed and footed on returns. Some guys are not a return guy. It doesn't mean he can't be a good WR for us. He was excellent in the preseason at that. They are different skill sets.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 10, 2024 at 9:42 PM ]
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by Hangman_52:

And someone teach him not to field a ball sailing inside the 10 yard line. Let it go into the endzone

I thought it was common knowledge they are supposed to just stand on the 10 and never back peddle to try to catch it...

If it's over your head you just let it go and get out of the way and hope it bounces into the end zone.
I think Pearsall will be the punt returner at some point.
Originally posted by JTB1974:

He may get a shot.
Originally posted by Chance:

He may get a shot.

He should at least get a shot at it you mean.
Dude is way too shaky for special teams. If Kyle wants to get him touches why not some basic end around or jet sweep. This is another Kyle Williams waiting to happen.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

He def will be.
Share 49ersWebzone