Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by doc_brown_:
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Cowing in the 4th >>>>worthy in the 1st

I mean we still took a WR in the 1st anyways so not sure why that's important to point out lol

Because they're different types of receivers.

Like RB, maybe the late round pick is the one that pans out

I like that draft methodology. Specially for hard to find positons like left tackle, edge rusher and *QB*
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by Niners418:
Glad he's back and had a few good days at practice.
Think he could be a huge weapon for us this year.

Very different type of weapon we haven't had here in a long time.

Wouldn't be a bit surprised if they IR him and keep Danny Gray

I think gray is getting cut

Yea at this point if Gray can't get on the field I'm not sure it's ever gonna happen. I think Cowing is a lock to make the team and hopefully they can get some impact out of him in 2024.

I haven't been up to the minute on training camp, but I've heard nothing about Gray. With Aiyuk out and Cowing and Pearsall out at different points, you'd figure he'd have ample opportunity to do something. It hasn't happened. He's gotta be a lock to be cut. We've had some bad third round picks but I can't even see Gray making a roster unless a team has absolutely nothing at receiver.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Yea at this point if Gray can't get on the field I'm not sure it's ever gonna happen. I think Cowing is a lock to make the team and hopefully they can get some impact out of him in 2024.

I haven't been up to the minute on training camp, but I've heard nothing about Gray. With Aiyuk out and Cowing and Pearsall out at different points, you'd figure he'd have ample opportunity to do something. It hasn't happened. He's gotta be a lock to be cut. We've had some bad third round picks but I can't even see Gray making a roster unless a team has absolutely nothing at receiver.

John Chapman was just saying recently that Danny has been getting a TON of reps at the X position lately. Take it how you want but they seem to like him and he has another level of speed compared to the other WRs.

John Chapman was just saying recently that Danny has been getting a TON of reps at the X position lately. Take it how you want but they seem to like him and he has another level of speed compared to the other WRs.
One last shot for Danny
Is Gray getting any KR reps?

Thats just being prepared for Aiyuk not being there week 1. With that said, we still haven't heard anything. In a perfect world, he can play the position fine. For the team's sake, I hope he's good enough to keep around. It would give us a great problem to have. I'd love the ability to have Cowing and Gray on the field at once.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He looks good. Lots of speed and separation.

Cowing looks legit
I'm starting to like this pick.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I'm starting to like this pick.

• 91til
  • Veteran

cowing's so fast he underthrew him lol coulda had a TD
Just looks like a stud. Wow. I underestimated him. He's really fast, good routes, excellent hands. I see how he is useful.
Shown more in this game than danny gray ever has.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Purdy gonna turn this kid into a household name.
Share 49ersWebzone