There are 161 users in the forums

2024 49ers UDFA signings thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If they can only sign Crum now Phoenix will die happy.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Nugent:

This is a very good signing he will easily take over for Brendel after this year in my opinion
Got a TE. Former basketball player that was a great redzone threat. Talented and athletic but extremely raw, long term PS project.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Got a TE. Former basketball player that was a great redzone threat. Talented and athletic but extremely raw, long term PS project.

YES PLEASE! I was a big fan and figured we'd pickup a TE as a UDFA. OMG we are freaking KILLING IT.

As for DT Anderson, it's all about consistency, and pad level, among other technical aspects with his hands. Certainly a good pickup as a UDFA though. I like it.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
If they can only sign Crum now Phoenix will die happy.

Freaking Broncos
  • bud49
  • Veteran
The Schrader kid from Missouri is legit. Being in SEC country I watched him play and he is a game changer. Maybe the best player they got this year including the draft. Go watch the film on him he is a hard nose runner.
[ Edited by bud49 on Apr 27, 2024 at 5:45 PM ]
cody schrader awesome pickup. he put on a show this year!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by bud49:
The Schrader kid from Missouri is legit. Being in SEC country I watched him play and he is a game changer. Maybe the best player they got this year including the draft. Go watch the film on him he is a hard nose runner.

Seems like a good pick up too. I wonder why he wasn't drafted?? Injury?

• bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Watch the game he had against Tennessee he was awesome. He was good against UGA also. As far as injuries I can't remember any. It was crazy he did not get drafted.
[ Edited by bud49 on Apr 27, 2024 at 5:54 PM ]

Size and age most likely.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Watch the game he had against Tennessee he was awesome. He was good against UGA also. As far as injuries I can't remember any. It was crazy he did not get drafted.

Seems like he had a good game vs LSU too. Not sure it was this year though.
I wouldn't be surprised if the RBs going into the season is McCaffrey, Guerrendo, and Schrader. Kyle doesn't trust Morgan and Mitchell is always injured. Plus it seems Kyle always finds a late round or undrafted RB
[ Edited by Brucey72 on Apr 27, 2024 at 6:01 PM ]
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Brucey72:
I wouldn't be surprised if the RBs going into the season is McCaffrey, Guerrendo, and Schrader. Kyle doesn't trust Morgan and Mitchell is always injured. Plus it seems Kyle always finds a late round or undrafted RB
I would be shocked if Schrader does not make this team. I am not a Missouri fan I'm a Tennessee fan but that kid was good and he did it against SEC players plus he played up from a smaller school.
[ Edited by bud49 on Apr 27, 2024 at 6:05 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone