There are 305 users in the forums

Terique Owens UDFA

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JMC52:
TO hasn't changed lmao, throws Jeff under bus and has zero self reflection.

Yeah he's enjoying this spotlight again and it's already getting annoying. He's definitely not helping his son's future with any of this.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by miked1978:
Got to earn it first. Rooting for mimi T.O. As his Pops was my 2nd Fav WR ever. Loved watching T.O compete.

Edit- heard that Terique is more reserved than T.O. So it's all good, as long as he shows out on the field.

That not saying much about being more reserved than TO. Loved me some TO but got tired of him blaming his sour relationships on everybody else.

TO was reserved coming into the league. It was only after the Catch II that he became an outspoken jerk.

Regarding the topic of the thread, I hope Terique Owens has enough of his dad's ability to be something in this league, and if so as a member of the 49ers. I will be rooting for him and all other 49ers to do well.

In regards to your response to my comment ...

Huh? The record speaks for itself.

TO said and did a lot of things which indicated it was all about TO. Like when he talked Ish about his QB.

That is straight up being a jerk.

In TO's defense he has toned that down considerably and has become more likeable as he has aged.

Wow, this is a problem in our society if calling people out for being A-holes is akin to being a racist. Shame on you.

dude it's a funny video.

if you didn't get a laugh out of that clip, then you're part of the problem with our current society.
Nvm staying out of this lol
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on May 6, 2024 at 5:57 PM ]
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:

Yeah he's enjoying this spotlight again and it's already getting annoying. He's definitely not helping his son's future with any of this.

It took TO 20 years to show any sense of maturity and he is still only half way there. He probably blames Rosenhaus for setting up a sit up bench in his driveway and calling a press conference.
I feel bad for the kid, his dad just can't let him own the spotlight in that family right now. Roles reversed I'd be kissing the 49ers ass, anything I could do to make it easier/better for my son within the organization not talking s**t to reporters about how the 49ers do business. .
Originally posted by WINiner:
I feel bad for the kid, his dad just can't let him own the spotlight in that family right now. Roles reversed I'd be kissing the 49ers ass, anything I could do to make it easier/better for my son within the organization not talking s**t to reporters about how the 49ers do business. .

Also, that "i would be pissed with all the teade rumors" stuff, i doubt he knows what was said behind closed doors. And hearing their remarks and Lynch's, it sounds like they knew a trade would not happen, and were informed that teams called.

The team can not control what the media does.

The weird thing is he says we let him go so we could let jgar run the show but they both left after the 2003 season....
Plot twist is we trade Pearsall for a 4th and Owens becomes the next TO
Originally posted by frenchmov:

The weird thing is he says we let him go so we could let jgar run the show but they both left after the 2003 season....

Making up history as he goes along. And whoever he said it to didn't correct anything.
Knowing TO he's probably going to take this opportunity to train his son and use it to try and make a case for the 49ers to sign him too.

Up until this year i never knew he even had a kid.
Poor kid. Probably wishes his dad would STFU.

Originally posted by miked1978:
Knowing TO he's probably going to take this opportunity to train his son and use it to try and make a case for the 49ers to sign him too.

Up until this year i never knew he even had a kid.

I had no idea he had a kid either, I knew Jerry did, he had 2 sons that I know of, Jerry Jr., & Brenden, and I knew of Frank Gore's son Frank Jr., didn't know about CMC's brother until draft talk was happening last year.

I wish Terrell would just STFU for once, I didn't know teams had to tell a player that he's being traded to so & so, especially with how much of a headache Terrell was, he threw every QB under the bus, it was his b***hing about the trade to BAL that got the NFL to reverse it, we would have had a 2nd rd pick, instead we got I think a 6th and Brandon Whiting or something like that, I was pissed, I had lost all respect for T.O. at the time, over the years I had let it go, but this type of crap is why I had such a hatred for him after he left the 49ers.
I really liked TO. I was a big fan of him back then. I was sad when he ended up with eagles. I'd ask for TOs autograph without hesitation if I ever saw him.

a modern version of TO on kyle's scheme would be fun to watch.

[ Edited by picklejuice on May 7, 2024 at 9:25 PM ]
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by Zachary:
Plot twist is we trade Pearsall for a 4th and Owens becomes the next TO

That would literally be equivalent to winning the lottery twice. Not that I'd complain.
Originally posted by picklejuice:
I really liked TO. I was a big fan of him back then. I was sad when he ended up with eagles. I'd ask for TOs autograph without hesitation if I ever saw him.

a modern version of TO on kyle's scheme would be fun to watch.

Knowing him he'd turn it down or request money, he's a me me guy, always has been the years playing with Jerry didn't do s**t about his massive ego, this should be about his son's chance, not complaining about himself or what the 49ers did or didn't do/

not bad. seems like he has shorter arms than his dad. maybe that's a good thing. hopefully kyle can unlock his potential.
[ Edited by picklejuice on May 7, 2024 at 10:23 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone