There are 109 users in the forums

Terique Owens UDFA

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by picklejuice:

not bad. seems like he has shorter arms than his dad. maybe that's a good thing. hopefully kyle can unlock his potential.

Screen is super small but is that TO doing the same drills while someone else is coaching? TO gonna TO and make it about him.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
How good is Terrell Owens' son? Never heard of him till before the draft, what's his best abilities? I don't mind 84 for him, that was Randy Moss' number, not saying Terique will be a HOF WR, but never know.

He's not as good as Jerry's son and he isn't great either.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Idk I think Brenden looks good
I hope TO stays away from the facility.
Originally posted by Montana:

Idk I think Brenden looks good

Brenden is okay but his hands are a little shaky. He's an okay route runner. If he was better you can believe he would have been drafted before the 7th round. He wasn't exactly an unknown from a small school.His last name combined with the fact that he had the #1 QB throwing to him would have made him a high pick if he was really good.
Brenden is okay but his hands are a little shaky. He's an okay route runner. If he was better you can believe he would have been drafted before the 7th round. He wasn't exactly an unknown from a small school.His last name combined with the fact that he had the #1 QB throwing to him would have made him a high pick if he was really good.

Yeah, I like the way he runs. He can work on the hands. Will be interesting to see how he pans out.
Guessing he wasn't that sought after, according to OTC's website he didn't get any guaranteed money in his base salary like Evan Anderson did, instead Terique just got a $6,500 signing bonus, I don't think he makes the roster, PS is best bet, if he even makes it through camp.
Guessing he wasn't that sought after, according to OTC's website he didn't get any guaranteed money in his base salary like Evan Anderson did, instead Terique just got a $6,500 signing bonus, I don't think he makes the roster, PS is best bet, if he even makes it through camp.

We have too many WR's anyway. It would be cool if he makes it tho. if this dude was even half as good as his old man he's a beast
Show him the clip of Garrison Hearst's 96 yard TD run with Owens blocking downfield which helped him score. That's one part of what can help him make the team.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Show him the clip of Garrison Hearst's 96 yard TD run with Owens blocking downfield which helped him score. That's one part of what can help him make the team.

I still miss Hearst

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

We have too many WR's anyway. It would be cool if he makes it tho. if this dude was even half as good as his old man he's a beast

Yeah, right now I have 5 locks, Brandon Aiyuk, Deebo Samuel, Jauan Jennings, Ricky Pearsall, & Jacob Cowing, with a potential 6th spot for someone out of Chris Conley, Trent Taylor, Ronnie Bell, Danny Gray, Tay Martin, & Terique Owens, if they keep 6 of course, if they do keep just Brock & Dobbs, cut Allen, put him on the PS where if he can be the emergency 3rd QB all 17 weeks without counting against the max games played per player(3), or max players you can elevate each week(2), then they could keep a 6th WR, or IMO keep a 11th DL, or a 6th CB, maybe a 6th LB, all depends on who the best 53 are come cutdown day, just hope we don't lose some guys like Luter, Womack, Bethune, Evan Anderson, Drake Nugent, and others to waivers.
I think TO is gonna be PS this year and have a shot at making the 53 next. He's got verrry little football experience not wanting to live in papa's shadow until he was convicted to try WR late in his HS career and then did a lot of bouncing around in college. I like him, have been impressed with reports of him coming out of TC and think he may have a future. We'll see, but ima guess he makes the PS.
Sounds like he's done some good things.
side note heard rices kid is doing great with LAC and could bump Jefferson
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Glad to hear about rice son. I hope Owen's makes the team.
Originally posted by GLT49ers:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Glad to hear about rice son. I hope Owen's makes the team.

We'll see him NEXT YEAR.. . USFL here he comes !!!
Share 49ersWebzone