There are 126 users in the forums

What I think of our 2024 NFL DRAFT

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ricky Pearsall - I personally like this kid, but had us drafting him in the 3rd round.. Is he supposed to make up for the Jalen Hurd fiasco?

Renardo Green - Such questionable pick IMO.. We shoulda moved up for Coop DeJean instead... at worst, he could have been a fine FS

Dominick Puni - Banks' developing.. Bufford may be next, so I see this kid as a Center.

Malik Mustapha - Overrated.. this is the pick that should have been used in order to move up and land Coop.

Isaac Guerendo - by now, the whole organization must realize that we have been overpaying Juice for not being called more often

Jacob Cowing - we have Gray and the return of Trent " Impulse " Taylor .. why do we keep drafting similar players and not use them? I thought Rice would have been a better and more popular choice.

Jarrett Kingston - will have to wait for 3 years to see his development

Tatum Bethune - Soon to be the Captain of our Special Team.

OVERALL GRADE: C

I'm assuming that the Brick After Brick Brothers have already forgotten why B-Rock Study Purdy couldn't find Yuck open in the END ZONE..

Lynch said in the interview that it's hard to find those OL drafting late, I guess Stanford did not teach him to use all the extra picks we have in order to move up and get the OL that he wanted. .. well, unless he did not want any of them..
No nicknames for the draftees? That's what i was coming to see.
Share 49ersWebzone