There are 163 users in the forums

Dwight Clark Legacy Series 2024 - Purdy, Smith, Garcia, Young (full video)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

this is great!!
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

this is great!!

Thanks for posting this, I was wanting to see the full length version. This was really special. Someone missing, ahem lol..but special nonetheless. Garcia, lots of fire, great for laughs, Alex a sweetie, Brock so very humble and wise Steve. Fantastic. "You're either a football player or you're not"- Jeff Garcia. That's what it comes down to:). Great stuff.
Originally posted by Montana:

this is great!!

Thanks for posting this, I was wanting to see the full length version. This was really special. Someone missing, ahem lol..but special nonetheless. Garcia, lots of fire, great for laughs, Alex a sweetie, Brock so very humble and wise Steve. Fantastic. "You're either a football player or you're not"- Jeff Garcia. That's what it comes down to:). Great stuff.

me too. David always comes through.

Also didn't know MM was such a good host.

this is great!!

Thanks sf for post this video. I saw bits and pieces, but I wanted to see the whole damn thing. Good looking out my man!
Originally posted by elguapo:

this is great!!

Thanks sf for post this video. I saw bits and pieces, but I wanted to see the whole damn thing. Good looking out my man!

man if there's anything I learned though, it was Alex talking about the anxiety he dealt with while playing football as a Niners, and how he still deals with anxiety to this day. that hit home
Alex Smith was completely f'd over here. Everyone who says they should've gone with Aaron Rodgers I guarantee he would've been ruined here.

It's honestly refreshing how Alex turned out despite all that. I know people hated it but I enjoyed him talking about Patrick Mahomes, just a reminder to the "Shanahan should've taken Mahomes" crowd that it was not a slam dunk sure thing or Cleveland would've taken him at 1.

I gave Alex a lot of sh*t at the time but I now see Nolan and Singletary basically cut him down at the knees.
Originally posted by genus49:
Alex Smith was completely f'd over here. Everyone who says they should've gone with Aaron Rodgers I guarantee he would've been ruined here.

Rodgers' weirdness definitely comes to light earlier if drafted here.
Share 49ersWebzone