There are 104 users in the forums

TE Logan Thomas

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by thl408:
He used to be a QB? How is his blocking? I can't imagine a player converting from QB to TE being well versed with blocking.

Come on you don't remember when he first got into the league?

I remember the media trying to spook us because of his potential.

He is one of the very few QBs I'm seen who changed positions, and have found a way go stay in the league so long.

I think Eric Crouch(?), Rams player who convered to Safety I believe was another one.. but didn't last as long.

Nvm forgot crouch converted
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jun 24, 2024 at 8:26 PM ]
Logan is amazing in the red zone.

A top pick up.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

A top pick up.

I think it's a pretty under rated signing as well. Now it won't be an obvious tell to the defense that it's a running play when George isn't on the game and Logan is.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by thl408:
He used to be a QB? How is his blocking? I can't imagine a player converting from QB to TE being well versed with blocking.

Come on you don't remember when he first got into the league?

I remember the media trying to spook us because of his potential.

He is one of the very few QBs I'm seen who changed positions, and have found a way go stay in the league so long.

I think Eric Crouch(?), Rams player who convered to Safety I believe was another one.. but didn't last as long.

Nvm forgot crouch converted

I was trying to think of guys who came into the league and then made the switch after playing qb in the nfl

Terrelle Pryor is really the only one I can think of that had any success at the other position. Taysom Hill doesn't really count but yea Thomas has had a solid career
Originally posted by illinois9er:

A top pick up.

I think it's a pretty under rated signing as well. Now it won't be an obvious tell to the defense that it's a running play when George isn't on the game and Logan is.

I agree
Hmmm just released
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Bye
I need the "WTF" gif right about now.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Hmmm just released

I was hoping he would be the #2.
He wasn't having a good camp and then got hurt which has been an issue with him for the last couple of years.

Originally posted by floridaMan:
I like this signing. A big target that has been productive over the years. I gotta think he's immediately the #2.

this didnt age very well at all.. ooof
I like this signing. A big target that has been productive over the years. I gotta think he's immediately the #2.

this didnt age very well at all.. ooof

I hoped he would be our #2 TE as well. Too bad it didn't work out.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Hmmm just released

I was hoping he would be the #2.
Why, I heard it seemed like he was having a hard time learning and assimilating the offense. He was competing with Willis and Saubert, apparently they're better in the system than he is. I've actually hoped B. Willis would rise to be the main backup to Kittle, he's way younger and has more upside.
Originally posted by illinois9er:

A top pick up.

Meh indeed.

Share 49ersWebzone