LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 174 users in the forums

UDFA Cody Schrader RB Mizzou

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is the guy to watch, no surprise to me if he makes the team and ends up being #2 or #3 RB by end of season (barring injury). Built somewhat like Frank Gore, similar type of runner one cut and go but a little more wiggle and he has a low center of gravity making him like a bowling ball and hard to tackle. Overlooked entire career, a walk on in college, led SEC in rushing last year which is no joke, consensus All American last year... I'm putting my year before it happened Trey Lance trade forecast rep points on this, you know, when you all were saying TL was the next FQB here in san franny when I knew it would never happen LOL

His story is wild. Dude reminded me of Devonta Freeman when I went back and watched some of his tape after he signed with the Niners.
Rooting for him AND also Guerendo as well. Hoping that our higher drafted RB can be just as successful as our undrafted ones for once.
[ Edited by ninerFate on Jun 6, 2024 at 3:58 PM ]
He looks good receiving as well, the games I have seen him play in he makes something out of the short passes. He is probably going to be a good fit.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
who's faster ?
How many running backs can we have on the team?

Looks good!
Damn he said niners once he saw cmc on the madden cover.
Schrader is a prime candidate for the Preseason MVP award. I would say that he has an outside chance to make this roster and contribute on special teams at the minimum.

Originally posted by glorydayz:

Looks good!

Very good 🔥 gotta watch again lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
who's faster ?

he reminds me of Seattle's future SUPERSTART RB from UCLA..
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
How many running backs can we have on the team?
With the Niner's RB injury history. 8 would be the number.
Got an oppurtunity to make the roster now with Guerendo likely getting IR stashed.
Originally posted by ninerFate:
Got an oppurtunity to make the roster now with Guerendo likely getting IR stashed.

Over who?

How many RB's do you anticipate making the roster?
Share 49ersWebzone