There are 116 users in the forums

2024 Training camp news/highlights

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BP13:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

we need some lip readers/ body language experts in here

Dudes clears waving the white flag as he is surrendering to Lynch's demands and will sign.

looks like things were getting chippy at the end of the video. Lynch probably told him to stop acting like a little b***h
[ Edited by Heroism on Jul 24, 2024 at 12:37 PM ]
Originally posted by braap49er:

Veteran FAKE move

Malik " HIGHER LEARNING " Mustapha in the houseeeeeee !!!

Keeping a business distance. No touch. No pat on the shoulder at least. Distance apart physically and number wise.
A co worker of mine is hufungas dad's bestie - taught him how to swim as a kid etc. interesting. Hopefully the guy comes back strong
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by braap49er:

Veteran FAKE move

I believe he came back in
When do the pads come on?
Originally posted by JTB1974:
When do the pads come on?

Per the most recent cba - never.

Originally posted by tankle104:

A Danny Gray sighting!
Per the guy who I know who knows hufs family intimately is that the main reason for the drop off last year in the run defense and effort was just that Wilks wasn't a motivator. Good dude and he didn't change much but wasn't a motivator and that kinda wore on the guys as the season went on cause they were used to guys like saleh and Ryan's.
makes sense.
  • Yeti
  • Veteran
Football season is back!
Originally posted by tankle104:
Per the guy who I know who knows hufs family intimately is that the main reason for the drop off last year in the run defense and effort was just that Wilks wasn't a motivator. Good dude and he didn't change much but wasn't a motivator and that kinda wore on the guys as the season went on cause they were used to guys like saleh and Ryan's.
makes sense.

Guys seemed out of position all over the place . The whole system seemed disjointed
Share 49ersWebzone