There are 174 users in the forums

2024 Training camp news/highlights

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

It's hard to take either one very seriously. One only says good things about the team and the other only says bad things.

Yeah it's no surprise that they hate eachother. One thrives on negativity for clicks and views and the other thrives on positivity and homerism. Nobody should be taking either guy seriously. Though I do understand it more from Lombardi's side, He is a Niners fan and nobody likes to see some other content creator constantly trashing your team.

There is a difference between bashing the s**t out of a player and talking about issues of the team. Lombardi says there are weaknesses - he just doesn't say "these guys are all trash bums who suck and the people
who signed them are idiots and should be fired" like Cohn does.

I don't agree with everything Lombardi says but the way he puts things are usually classy and with data. Cohn's reporting shouldn't even be called reporting - his quality of reporting is exactly who he is, every father's worst nightmare of exactly the type of person they don't want dating their daughter. Lol

realistically, all I care about from these guys is hearing what's going on. I don't want their opinion, just the facts of what's happening at camp. I'm an adult and can form my own opinion once I have the facts of situations.

Agree 💯%, and everybody has an opinion, and usually they all stink. Me included. What is important is to have good facts to base opinions off of.
There is a difference between bashing the s**t out of a player and talking about issues of the team. Lombardi says there are weaknesses - he just doesn't say "these guys are all trash bums who suck and the people

I don't agree with everything Lombardi says but the way he puts things are usually classy and with data. Cohn's reporting shouldn't even be called reporting - his quality of reporting is exactly who he is, every father's worst nightmare of exactly the type of person they don't want dating their daughter. Lol

realistically, all I care about from these guys is hearing what's going on. I don't want their opinion, just the facts of what's happening at camp. I'm an adult and can form my own opinion once I have the facts of situations.

cohn is just an online s**tposter who gets paid to do it
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

"Fowler" lol

LOL yeah. I call fowl on Barrows. Flan the man is a very underappreciated player. C'mon Matt Farrow, you can do better.
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
LOL yeah. I call fowl on Barrows. Flan the man is a very underappreciated player. C'mon Matt Farrow, you can do better.
Foul. Fowl is a bird. 🐔

It's hard to take either one very seriously. One only says good things about the team and the other only says bad things.

Lombardi wrote that before the second session,

Then Cohn should've acknowledged that Brock was great in that session then threw the four interceptions instead of just saying that and making Lombardi look like he was lying to make Brock look good.

cohn is just an online s**tposter who gets paid to do it

Because a huge faction of our fan base gets trolled by him and give him the clicks he wants. He plays our fan base like a fiddle.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
who are all these people and what are the results from each person ? you might believe everything you read, i don't especially when it's so easy to see

if Lamb was here and BA had all those receptions in Dallas.. BA would still blow lamb out the water by even a larger margin

Of course you don't believe anything that has any substance of something that isn't great lol. Shocking.

I got no problem listening to multiple people that go to TC and making a fair judgment of each player. It's not like he didn't say anything that no one else was saying.
Originally posted by elguapo:
It's not worth arguing with him. He never changes his opinion and he's wrong quite a bit. Just let it go and be glad we have Brandon Aiyuk (I hope)

Haha oh okay. I could say the same s**t about you bud.

I never said BA stinks and if you paid attention I've done nothing be defend him and thinks he needs to get paid. Just because I don't think he's better than Lamb (most people don't) doesn't make my opinion wrong. I can separate fandom from reality.

The way you talk about him he's must be better than JJ and should be the highest paid WR in the league.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Yeah it's no surprise that they hate eachother. One thrives on negativity for clicks and views and the other thrives on positivity and homerism. Nobody should be taking either guy seriously. Though I do understand it more from Lombardi's side, He is a Niners fan and nobody likes to see some other content creator constantly trashing your team.

They both stink on certain subjects.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
no one saying BA is jerry rice. it's just simple addition. you also can't deny playing the averages, then back that up with opinions.

there's all this film and Lamb isn't going against doubles all game. Lamb isn't that guy you think he is

show us all the film of BA getting doubled all game

You know how many times the dolphins got stopped inside the 5 yard line last yr lol? A f**k ton. Mostert wouldn't do s**t all game and fall into the end zone near the GL lol. I should know I rocked him in fantasy all yr. Pretending that matters more in regards to being a workhorse RB who does it all is silly. Especially when talking about money. Just ask Jamaal Williams who lead the league in rushing TDs in 2022.

Please show me where he's a better route runner…like I said Per PFF Lamb was the best WR in football vs man coverage.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking-top-wide-receivers-against-man-zone-coverage-2023

You get paid based on what your bring to the team that's paying you….Dallas' whole offense is based around Lamb. He gets the targets and produces. He gets hit vastly more than BA based on the workload. He most certainly didn't not line up primarily in the slot this past yr.

look we can be fans of our guys and keep s**t real. Not a single objective person is taking BA over Lamb. Yes back to TC talk

Nah that's not true. Saying they are in that 2nd tier together and some preferring lamb while some Ayiuk is not biased. They are both comparable
Then Cohn should've acknowledged that Brock was great in that session then threw the four interceptions instead of just saying that and making Lombardi look like he was lying to make Brock look good.

Not sticking up for Cohn (can't stand him) he did say he played well earlier in his daily good/not good article. He was clearly trolling Lombardi

Lombardi didn't say anything about Brock having a bad second half. Just that the defense played well lol. Even his Athletic bro Barrows said Brock "cooled off" in the second half

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Nah that's not true. Saying they are in that 2nd tier together and some preferring lamb while some Ayiuk is not biased. They are both comparable

I think Lamb is good but I don't think he's amazing or way better than Aiyuk. I just dont see someone saying they'd take aiyuk over lamb as being controversial.

They both really good. I don't think Lamb is of much use blocking though, which is really important to our offense.

Either way, who cares. if aiyuk was in his position - he would have insane stats too. Especially if he kept up even remotely close to the same efficiency he has here. When you're getting 180+ targets in a season - your stats better be damn good.

I think Lamb is good but I don't think he's amazing or way better than Aiyuk. I just dont see someone saying they'd take aiyuk over lamb as being controversial.

They both really good. I don't think Lamb is of much use blocking though, which is really important to our offense.

Either way, who cares. if aiyuk was in his position - he would have insane stats too. Especially if he kept up even remotely close to the same efficiency he has here. When you're getting 180+ targets in a season - your stats better be damn good.

Agreed
Originally posted by elguapo:
It's not worth arguing with him. He never changes his opinion and he's wrong quite a bit. Just let it go and be glad we have Brandon Aiyuk (I hope)

Haha oh okay. I could say the same s**t about you bud.

I never said BA stinks and if you paid attention I've done nothing be defend him and thinks he needs to get paid. Just because I don't think he's better than Lamb (most people don't) doesn't make my opinion wrong. I can separate fandom from reality.

The way you talk about him he's must be better than JJ and should be the highest paid WR in the league.

Wrong again bud 😂 and you can quit while you're behind you know what they say about people that make assumptions…..I never said he's as good as Justin Jefferson stop crying just because people are saying Aiyuk would be putting up insane numbers if he had those amount of targets. Even possibly better than Lamb. Such a simple and very realistic argument. You are wrong here. You were wrong on Brock Purdy by a country mile and you were also wrong with Trey Lance. Saying he needs more playing time has nothing to do with the fact he can't hit a flat route to save his life or isn't that accurate.
You know how many times the dolphins got stopped inside the 5 yard line last yr lol? A f**k ton. Mostert wouldn't do s**t all game and fall into the end zone near the GL lol. I should know I rocked him in fantasy all yr. Pretending that matters more in regards to being a workhorse RB who does it all is silly. Especially when talking about money. Just ask Jamaal Williams who lead the league in rushing TDs in 2022.

Please show me where he's a better route runner…like I said Per PFF Lamb was the best WR in football vs man coverage.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking-top-wide-receivers-against-man-zone-coverage-2023

You get paid based on what your bring to the team that's paying you….Dallas' whole offense is based around Lamb. He gets the targets and produces. He gets hit vastly more than BA based on the workload. He most certainly didn't not line up primarily in the slot this past yr.

look we can be fans of our guys and keep s**t real. Not a single objective person is taking BA over Lamb. Yes back to TC talk

Exactly. Some people are in denial and can't EVER admit they are wrong or change their opinion. It's quite sad really.

Exactamundo
Share 49ersWebzone