LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 195 users in the forums

2024 Training camp news/highlights

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lol Cohn in a nutshell

4. CB Isaac Yiadom

Got beaten easily by Jauan Jennings during 1 on 1s and gave up a long touchdown catch to Samuel during 11 on 11s. During OTAs and minicamp, I got the impression that Yiadom would be a good player for the 49ers this year, but I was wrong. He's a liability. They need a young cornerback to step up.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

It's hard to take either one very seriously. One only says good things about the team and the other only says bad things.

Lombardi wrote that before the second session,

Then Cohn should've acknowledged that Brock was great in that session then threw the four interceptions instead of just saying that and making Lombardi look like he was lying to make Brock look good.

Cohn, the king of confirmation bias and stupid dips**t takes. Also, you can bet your ass the national football media is foaming at the mouth ready with their "we all knew Purdy was a flash in the pan he would regress into eternal suckitude, ha ha" malarkey.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Cohn, the king of confirmation bias and stupid dips**t takes. Also, you can bet your ass the national football media is foaming at the mouth ready with their "we all knew Purdy was a flash in the pan he would regress into eternal suckitude, ha ha" malarkey.

I'm drooling over waiting to watch brock destroy the league this year. #brockhard
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jul 30, 2024 at 4:21 PM ]
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
lol Cohn in a nutshell

4. CB Isaac Yiadom

Got beaten easily by Jauan Jennings during 1 on 1s and gave up a long touchdown catch to Samuel during 11 on 11s. During OTAs and minicamp, I got the impression that Yiadom would be a good player for the 49ers this year, but I was wrong. He's a liability. They need a young cornerback to step up.

Tomorrow Isaac will be good and then grant will say he's our only good CB lol. Rinse and repeat
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 30, 2024 at 5:10 PM ]
Nah that's not true. Saying they are in that 2nd tier together and some preferring lamb while some Ayiuk is not biased. They are both comparable

Lamb is closer to that 1st tier than BA is imo
Originally posted by tankle104:
I think Lamb is good but I don't think he's amazing or way better than Aiyuk. I just dont see someone saying they'd take aiyuk over lamb as being controversial.

They both really good. I don't think Lamb is of much use blocking though, which is really important to our offense.

Either way, who cares. if aiyuk was in his position - he would have insane stats too. Especially if he kept up even remotely close to the same efficiency he has here. When you're getting 180+ targets in a season - your stats better be damn good.

Of course you don't, you're a 49er fan 😆

You actually don't know that (if he was in lamb's position). we all think Dak stinks and they have absolutely no one else for teams to game plan for (plus no Kyle).

I mean I guess if we put BA in Minn he would do what JJ does (maybe more) right? Same concept…he should actually get paid as much as he does then.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 30, 2024 at 4:45 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
who are all these people and what are the results from each person ? you might believe everything you read, i don't especially when it's so easy to see

if Lamb was here and BA had all those receptions in Dallas.. BA would still blow lamb out the water by even a larger margin

Of course you don't believe anything that has any substance of something that isn't great lol. Shocking.

I got no problem listening to multiple people that go to TC and making a fair judgment of each player. It's not like he didn't say anything that no one else was saying.
now you're talking out the you know what.. the only thing i don't believe in is BS.

and saying Lamb is better than BA because of stats and what the Cowboys channel thinks is true (ESPN) is foolish.
lol Cohn in a nutshell

4. CB Isaac Yiadom

Tomorrow Isaac will be good and then grant will say he's our only good CB lol. Rise and repeat

Iol pretty much
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jul 30, 2024 at 4:52 PM ]
lol Cohn in a nutshell

4. CB Isaac Yiadom

Tomorrow Isaac will be good and then grant will say he's our only good CB lol. Rinse and repeat

Iol pretty much

It's all silly
now you're talking out the you know what.. the only thing i don't believe in is BS.

and saying Lamb is better than BA because of stats and what the Cowboys channel thinks is true (ESPN) is foolish.

Dude you're acting like a homer. Stats actually do matter. Production matters.

ill leave it at that
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 30, 2024 at 5:24 PM ]

Originally posted by tankle104:
I think Lamb is good but I don't think he's amazing or way better than Aiyuk. I just dont see someone saying they'd take aiyuk over lamb as being controversial.

They both really good. I don't think Lamb is of much use blocking though, which is really important to our offense.

Either way, who cares. if aiyuk was in his position - he would have insane stats too. Especially if he kept up even remotely close to the same efficiency he has here. When you're getting 180+ targets in a season - your stats better be damn good.

Of course you don't, you're a 49er fan 😆

You actually don't know that (if he was in lamb's position). we all think Dak stinks and they have absolutely no one else for teams to game plan for (plus no Kyle).

I mean I guess if we put BA in Minn he would do what JJ does (maybe more) right? Same concept…he should actually get paid as much as he does then.

So justin jefferson got 100 targets this year and barely got over 1k yards.

the years when he got 1800 (184 targets) & 1600 (167 targets) - so obviously there is a correlation to yards and targets, aka opportunity.

Aiyuk got 300 more yards than JJ this year with nearly the same opportunities. I'm not saying Aiyuk is better than Jefferson.

What I'm saying is that Aiyuk is good and it's dumb to think lamb is so amazing and so much better than Aiyuk simply cause he has more yards. Aiyuk would have 1600-1800 yards easily if he got an additional 80 targets.

These guys you're drooling over, JJ & Lamb, are good players. They also get an insane amount of targets which help them get a ton of stats. Which they should have ridiculous stats with an insane amount of targets. They're getting the ball thrown to them nearly 200 times a year. Aiyuk is getting half of that and still extremely productive and efficient. so thinking someone would take Aiyuk over Lamb isn't a crazy thing to say - it's looking beyond the basic stats.

the rate that Aiyuk went this year, if he got as many targets as Lamb - his stats would of been:
180 targets (75 more than he got):
128 receptions
2,291 yards

his YPC would of probably dropped but it's safe to say that if Aiyuk got 180 targets this year - he would of easily got 1800+
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jul 30, 2024 at 5:41 PM ]
Nah that's not true. Saying they are in that 2nd tier together and some preferring lamb while some Ayiuk is not biased. They are both comparable

Lamb is closer to that 1st tier than BA is imo

Agreed

ill leave it at that
a homer? So BA wouldn't have better stats given another 60 receptions ?

I bet you think Dak is better than Purdy because of stats lol

ill leave it at that
a homer? So BA wouldn't have better stats given another 60 receptions ?

I bet you think Dak is better than Purdy because of stats lol

If you take aiyuks production this year and extrapolate it over 180 targets - he would have had (75 more than he got and lamb got more than 180 targets).

128 receptions
2,291 yards. Lol
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jul 30, 2024 at 5:46 PM ]
I wonder where NY puts Lamb ahead of BA, #1 or #2 ?

This is from someone real, Someone that was in the NFL, A top player in the NFL and a player who faced the top WRs... not a rankings tweet of unknowns

BA a top 3 WR
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jul 30, 2024 at 5:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone