• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Couldn't tell if they had Pearsall as blue or purple…I'm also colorblind

Mustafa and Pearsall were in blue.
who tf cares who the Giants liked?
Originally posted by NYniner85:

This is really great to hear.

I never thought he did a very good coaching job for the chargers & some of his play calls were odd AF.
And I thought his demeanor during interviews with the press, always seemed like he was pretty arrogant & I didn't know if that was how he was with the players which would maybe rub them wrong.
Originally posted by RickyRoma:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
you can pull all Lambs tape, no one is trying to stop him lol. So this whole "team focus" on him is BS. The only time a team really focused on him was in the playoffs

whats with this 600-700 talk, Purdy doesn't need to throw that much more to get Aiyuk to pass surpass Lamb

Yeah....you don't get it. If you really think defenses that prepare for the Cowboys offense on game week don't start with the passing game/Lamb, then there is nothing else to talk about regarding this discussion. Aiyuk doesn't garner anywhere near the attention that Lamb does, and an overwhelming amount of NFL personnel would take Lamb over Aiyuk.
I get what you are saying, but because you say it doesn't make it true.

the only difference is one guy had more targets/rec in a pass happy offense
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
a homer? So BA wouldn't have better stats given another 60 receptions ?

I bet you think Dak is better than Purdy because of stats lol

I think Dak is actually a good QB. I never said he wouldn't have better stats. Don't be dumb.

you think his Y/R stays the same if he has 60 more receptions? Statistics say otherwise.

your rebuttal is made up what ifs. You're concluding that he's better based of things that haven't happened. I'm saying Lamb is better based on what he's actually done on the field for multiple years. I think they're both top 10 WRs and should be paid. One should make more money than the other…which is the WHOLE debate.
Made up is the "stats say otherwise", where in the world does it say… BA will be worse by getting more receptions?

trying say BA isn't better because he's in a balanced offense isn't really paying attention
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jul 31, 2024 at 9:47 AM ]
how is this even possible?
  • thl408
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

This is really great to hear.

I never thought he did a very good coaching job for the chargers & some of his play calls were odd AF.
And I thought his demeanor during interviews with the press, always seemed like he was pretty arrogant & I didn't know if that was how he was with the players which would maybe rub them wrong.

Some guys are simply very good schemers but cannot handle the management of people aspect of a head coach. Glad Staley is making a good impression on the defensive players. Makes me very curious how he will affect the coverages and gameplans.

This pass rush is gonna be f**king nasty this year.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Let's hope so. We thought that last year when they added Hargrave. Hopefully these new additions will come through and Hargrave will have a bounce back season. Bosa needs to up his performance from last year as well. He's capable of more than he did last season.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Let's hope so. We thought that last year when they added Hargrave. Hopefully these new additions will come through and Hargrave will have a bounce back season. Bosa needs to up his performance from last year as well. He's capable of more than he did last season.

I thought Hargrave was fine as a pass rusher. He's always been poor vs the run though. We never really had AA at full health and tried getting some names on the other side of Bosa. Floyd will hopefully be that consistent pass rusher we need.

im still worried about our run D. Just no big NTs at all, just a bunch of 3 techs.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I think Hargrave excels in 5 man fronts, where he can get more 1v1 matchups. The additions of Collins, Elliot and YGM will help keep Hargrave fresh

Share 49ersWebzone