LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 175 users in the forums

2024 Training camp news/highlights

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Dont want to have to go look for another thread figured Pearsall being referenced is good enough lol , You see guyton is kicking parsons ass at cowboys TC?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Dont want to have to go look for another thread figured Pearsall being referenced is good enough lol , You see guyton is kicking parsons ass at cowboys TC?
doesn't even look like Parsons is even trying and just going through the motions
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

I did see that, I remember him getting drafted and parsons rolling his eyes haha.

This defense gonna be trash this year
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by tankle104:

if I'm reading this right - the giants liked two of the guys we got.

Pearsall & mustapha

Going off how the Giants draft I don't find this as a positive.

That's because they don't actually know what the hell to do with good players they draft, anyways.

I'm guessing that's sarcastic but even so hey everybody go bats**t crazy when Brock has 4 picks in one practice and then totally balls the hell out the next day. Oh wait I'm going to lose my mind again now, the defense must suck.

Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by tankle104:

if I'm reading this right - the giants liked two of the guys we got.

Pearsall & mustapha

Going off how the Giants draft I don't find this as a positive.

That's because they don't actually know what the hell to do with good players they draft, anyways.

Let them walk and watch them sign with a divisional rival who's gonna make said player look incredible?
Originally posted by ninerjok:

I'm guessing that's sarcastic but even so hey everybody go bats**t crazy when Brock has 4 picks in one practice and then totally balls the hell out the next day. Oh wait I'm going to lose my mind again now, the defense must suck.

It was very satirical cause I know this front office drafts well except Oline.
when you have a legitimate QB - this is what folks mean when they say INTs aren't a big deal. This isn't a QB where we are unsure if he can play in the league, we finally have a guy who is trying to maximize the offense. So cool
It was very satirical cause I know this front office drafts well except Oline.

Lol they are great on the mid to late rounds and UDFA. Very hit or miss with top three rounds. Lol like VERY! They either get an all pro or all trash with those picks
Share 49ersWebzone