LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 171 users in the forums

2024 Training camp news/highlights

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tankle104:
when you have a legitimate QB - this is what folks mean when they say INTs aren't a big deal. This isn't a QB where we are unsure if he can play in the league, we finally have a guy who is trying to maximize the offense. So cool

Wonder who asked the question? Moneys on Cohn lol
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Foul. Fowl is a bird. 🐔

Hi Matt's mom.
But you are right. Stand corrected. Thank you.
It always trips me up when I think of Conficious and his Duck flying in mouth (fowl) and swearing when using it because the duck flew in there (foul).
Originally posted by 49ers808:
when you have a legitimate QB - this is what folks mean when they say INTs aren't a big deal. This isn't a QB where we are unsure if he can play in the league, we finally have a guy who is trying to maximize the offense. So cool

Yes it probably is Cohn.... I'm so glad Purdy is our FQB I really think we all can learn from his attitude. It's like when Jerry Rice after he broke a ton of records in a game and was saying, "I wish I would have made more plays I left some plays out there I could have made", something like that. That's how the great ones think. Purdy has that type of thought process. He will have some growing pains but will get better and better. I'm glad he's throwing picks as others have said, he's figuring things out.
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Foul. Fowl is a bird. 🐔

Hi Matt's mom.
It always trips me up when I think of Conficious and his Duck flying in mouth (fowl) and swearing when using it because the duck flew in there (foul).

It could always be a Big Cock....Brock.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Gregory Papa KNBR
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jul 31, 2024 at 11:38 PM ]
wonder if this helps the Trent deal get done
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

This pass rush is gonna be f**king nasty this year.

It's gonna be exciting to see how the defense performs this season with these new additions and a new DC.
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Foul. Fowl is a bird. 🐔

Hi Matt's mom.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

This is really great to hear.

I never thought he did a very good coaching job for the chargers & some of his play calls were odd AF.
And I thought his demeanor during interviews with the press, always seemed like he was pretty arrogant & I didn't know if that was how he was with the players which would maybe rub them wrong.

I hope Staley can be Kyles George Seifert.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
It was very satirical cause I know this front office drafts well except Oline.

Lol they are great on the mid to late rounds and UDFA. Very hit or miss with top three rounds. Lol like VERY! They either get an all pro or all trash with those picks

I'd love for ShanaLynch to trade down a day 1 pick to get a couple of day 2 picks, specially for the offensive line. Being that they are so good at getting talent in the later rounds. I.e. instead of one Trent Williams, we get two Aaron Banks.
Originally posted by Giedi:

Lol they are great on the mid to late rounds and UDFA. Very hit or miss with top three rounds. Lol like VERY! They either get an all pro or all trash with those picks

I'd love for ShanaLynch to trade down a day 1 pick to get a couple of day 2 picks, specially for the offensive line. Being that they are so good at getting talent in the later rounds. I.e. instead of one Trent Williams, we get two Aaron Banks.

I hear you, they certainly already squandered a 2 out of 3 top three picks.

I truly believe the Lance trade may have helped us from a cap standpoint, first round busts set you back.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by Giedi:

I hear you, they certainly already squandered a 2 out of 3 top three picks.

I truly believe the Lance trade may have helped us from a cap standpoint, first round busts set you back.

Definitely, losing 3 first round picks hurts. Having said that, they got a gem of a QB in Brock Purdy - ironically - dead last in the draft. In Hindsight, I'd definitely trade three first round picks for Brock.

I just wish they could use that great personnel evaluation talent they have to their advantage, vs misfiring so much in the first rounds.

It was a congratulations on the contract handshake!
Share 49ersWebzone