There are 204 users in the forums

2024 Training camp news/highlights

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Debating whether to take Taylor in the 1st at 6 in FF and a lot my thought progress hinges on Richardson

Are you assuming that CMC, Hall, Bijan, Ceedee and Tyreek are gone?

Yeah…was targeting Robinson but apparently everyone is already keyed in on him lol . If chase is there I'm taking him, but hoping somehow Robinson drops to 6

I'm pretty sure in my league it'll go the three RBs in a row then Ceedee and Hill. I pick #5 so I'm good with any of those 5 players.

Feel the same, could maybe see chase and hall flip flopping. Not sure I'm sold on hall
Debating whether to take Taylor in the 1st at 6 in FF and a lot my thought progress hinges on Richardson

Yeah…was targeting Robinson but apparently everyone is already keyed in on him lol . If chase is there I'm taking him, but hoping somehow Robinson drops to 6

I'm pretty sure in my league it'll go the three RBs in a row then Ceedee and Hill. I pick #5 so I'm good with any of those 5 players.

Feel the same, could maybe see chase and hall flip flopping. Not sure I'm sold on hall

I got the 9 spot and was leaning toward Barkley but I am really looking hard at Taylor I think he will have better matchups in the playoffs.
Originally posted by Izyniner:

I got the 9 spot and was leaning toward Barkley but I am really looking hard at Taylor I think he will have better matchups in the playoffs.

I think Barkley, if healthy, could thrive in that system. What does everyone think about Gibbs?
Gibbs injury scares me for a first round pick. Most of my mocks have gone Barkley and Adams with the second round pick. Then adding Jacob's and Keenan Allen later. Feel pretty good about the 9 spot
Carson Steele is a preseason all-star. Chiefs might have found a gem if he can produce like that in games that count.
Gonna be hard to get reps from Pacheco they love him
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Impressed with Mordecai. I hope he makes the 53 man roster. I'd hate to see him be picked off our practice squad.
Dude is a stud. Be nice to see him elsewhere

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Well they sure are not gonna trade with us
Originally posted by Silky:

Well they sure are not gonna trade with us

I was more saying to get him out of the division. They aren't trading/signing a top end Lber anyway

He's far and away LA's best off-ball Lber and if he's gone, Kyle will be licking his chops.

Originally posted by Giedi:
Impressed with Mordecai. I hope he makes the 53 man roster. I'd hate to see him be picked off our practice squad.

I'm not sure he has a thread. Tried to search for it and got nothing. I'd rather try to develop a young QB than keep two re treads.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Second2Nunley:

I'm not sure he has a thread. Tried to search for it and got nothing. I'd rather try to develop a young QB than keep two re treads.

Agree 💯 %, he's a young athletic QB with a low floor and high ceiling. Allen isn't as dynamic as Dobbs and Mordecai. If he makes the 53 I'm sure somebody will make a thread for him.

Seahawks just traded for a pass rusher from Jax - Trevis Gipson
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Second2Nunley:

Agree 💯 %, he's a young athletic QB with a low floor and high ceiling. Allen isn't as dynamic as Dobbs and Mordecai. If he makes the 53 I'm sure somebody will make a thread for him.

49ers don't need a young project on the 53, they need a veteran who can come in and not make mistakes or very little mistakes. 49ers already have a young QB leading the team. I mean if you really want to put him on the 53 and save money, then cut Dobbs and put Mordecai on the 53 since Dobbs is making the most in the QB room.
Share 49ersWebzone