There are 258 users in the forums

What position would you trade for?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If you had an opp to improve one position on the team, what would it be (coaches don't count)?
  • FS
  • NT
  • WR
  • RT
  • Center
  • LG
  • NCB
  • Other
[ Edited by mcwoot on Sep 15, 2024 at 10:09 PM ]
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
Where is head coach?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Safety in a heartbeat!!! The defense really needs an upgrade there. Tired of all these flat-footed late-reading outta-position weak ass Safeties!!!
LB or free safety.
The need for better coverage by safeties is obvious. Gipson was pretty good at that last season. Our current guys are largely SS types.

Unfortunately, every team in the league is looking for the same qualities. We might be able to pick one up later in the league when a losing team starts a yard sale for draft picks, but that won't help now.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by dj43:
The need for better coverage by safeties is obvious. Gipson was pretty good at that last season. Our current guys are largely SS types.

Unfortunately, every team in the league is looking for the same qualities. We might be able to pick one up later in the league when a losing team starts a yard sale for draft picks, but that won't help now.

Tracy Walker probably has the most experience out of all the Safeties, I'd start him.
RG Center RT
Originally posted by lamontb:
RG Center RT

RG will be just fine. He played better yesterday than his PFF grade. First week he was the top OL.
Head Coach and owner.
this may be off topic but I would be surprised if the Rams don't trade for Robert Woods. he was returning kickoffs for Ryans last night. kick return man. he may be WR1 in LA with those injuries. thoughts?

We don't need to make a trade. Typical overreactions from some in our fanbase after an early season loss.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Tracy Walker probably has the most experience out of all the Safeties, I'd start him.

Who? Huf not coming back soon? Brown will be fine. It's week 2.

they need more pass rushers. They need a better RT. They need a legit pass catching RB.. S is low on what is truly needed.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

they need more pass rushers. They need a better RT. They need a legit pass catching RB.. S is low on what is truly needed.

Need center more than RT.

Pass rushers won't matter if the 1st read is always open.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Need center more than RT.

Pass rushers won't matter if the 1st read is always open.

Need both and that's probably not gonna happen this yr unfortunately
Share 49ersWebzone