LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 123 users in the forums

What position would you trade for?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I still don't know why they didn't try and sign Justin Simmons when he was out there?? 😡🤷‍♂️
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Head Coach and owner.

Ridiculous comment. Do a little research into NFL owners. And check how many head coaches in the NFL are rated higher than Shanahan.

Right tackle, for me.
I love reverse cowgirl.
Originally posted by mcwoot:
If you had an opp to improve one position on the team, what would it be (coaches don't count)?
  • FS
  • NT
  • WR
  • RT
  • Center
  • LG
  • NCB
  • Other

You seriously list every position except for PASS RUSH?

All we have behind Bosa and Floyd is YGM and Robert Beal Jr. (who hasn't shown anything). This Defense is always at it's best when we have a rotation of guys.

DBs -- Hufanga is coming back, Renardo Green will probably replace Yiadom soon... you got young guys like Luter Jr. and Mustapha who haven't had a shot yet
WRs -- Pearsall coming back in two weeks, Cowing gets his shot this week
OL -- nobody is trading their OLmen, even the bad teams... and if they do, it's gonna be someone like Bartch who is worse than what we already have
NT -- maybe if it's someone like DJ Jones... but if we're already giving up on Elliott, then we can probably find someone off a practice squad or give Evan Anderson a shot

we need pass rush, pass rush, pass rush

and the second position I would look at is TE, although Saubert made some plays last Sunday
RT or Center
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Tracy Walker probably has the most experience out of all the Safeties, I'd start him.

Who? Huf not coming back soon? Brown will be fine. It's week 2.

they need more pass rushers. They need a better RT. They need a legit pass catching RB.. S is low on what is truly needed.

I meant out of Odom, Mustapha and Brown.

Brown had worst PFF grades than Odom and Mustapha. I'd definitely trade for a Safety to push or help mentor Brown and Mustapha.

Its about time they put some money into the Safety position or at least a high draft pick.
This really depends on who is available....

Plus, this team had so many mental breakdowns against Minn that it is really hard to get a feel for what the weak link is.

Heck, you could point towards LT being the worst line spot in that game on offense, and Safety being the worst spot on defense...but that could completely clear up with a full week of practice this week.
Originally posted by English:
Head Coach and owner.

Ridiculous comment. Do a little research into NFL owners. And check how many head coaches in the NFL are rated higher than Shanahan.

Right tackle, for me.

Whatcha gunna do, ask for a swap for H? Lol

Safety for me.
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by English:
Head Coach and owner.

Right tackle, for me.

Whatcha gunna do, ask for a swap for H? Lol

Safety for me.
Swap code name : Preparation H
They probably should have traded for Judon. But yeah an extra pass rusher for sure. And not a trade but probably need to move Demo to slot corner cause Yiadm was getting abused.

Head Coach and owner.

this portion of the fanbase
Originally posted by mcwoot:
If you had an opp to improve one position on the team, what would it be (coaches don't count)?
  • FS
  • NT
  • WR
  • RT
  • Center
  • LG
  • NCB
  • Other

Center would be ideal but nobody is trading a starting caliber OLman in the middle of a season if at all.

DL is the most likely trade addition we can expect which can make a real impact this year.
Originally posted by boast:
Head Coach and owner.

I'd pay to send them away.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by boast:
Head Coach and owner.

I'd pay to send them away.

RT and another DT.. .. heck, I'd trade for BUCKO.. hmmm... yeah yeah...

I'll offer DEEVAH and a 4th in 2025 for Bucko and a 6th..
Did this week's game change anyone's mind
Share 49ersWebzone