LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 210 users in the forums

What position would you trade for?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Center. Run stuffing DT.
Originally posted by mcwoot:
I know Feliciano will be back but holy crap can we trade for a quality Center

This. Is there any good young centers we could trade for to replace Brendel & his average play
Originally posted by tohara3:
This. Is there any good young centers we could trade for to replace Brendel & his average play

Very difficult to add a center during the season with all the line calls. He wouldn't be able to start until December in all likelihood.

That being said Erik McCoy would be a good target if Saints finally decide to sell.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Oct 14, 2024 at 5:54 PM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
SAFETY!!!!! LB comes in at 1b for me. I like Mustaspha but Jiyair Brown still worries me, it would be good to put another Safety in there and send Odom back to Special Teams.

We could definitely use a true centerfielder
EDGE
Originally posted by mcwoot:
We could definitely use a true centerfielder

Matthieu is another guy to seriously consider if the Saints sell.
Linebacker because we have garbage after Warner and we don't know if Greenlaw is gonna be good again.
Reddick officially on trade block
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Center. Run stuffing DT.

Feel like we have some run stuffing DTs finally in Elliot and Anderson.

another EDGE, LBer depth, OT depth.

I can't see anyone trading a starting center or the team just plugging in a center. That's an off season thing imo.
Originally posted by goatroppolo:
Reddick officially on trade block

Anyone actually gonna pay him though? I hope SF doesn't do that.

Originally posted by lamontb:
RG Center RT

Imagine if we would have drafted for these positions and made them a priority the past 3 years instead of kickers and wide receivers
Originally posted by Patton:
RG Center RT

Imagine if we would have drafted for these positions and made them a priority the past 3 years instead of kickers and wide receivers

Puni is currently rocking at RG, WTF are you guys talking about?
Originally posted by Patton:
RG Center RT

How do you lnow if they would have worked out? Drafting a player is no guarantee of success.
Share 49ersWebzone