LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 205 users in the forums

What position would you trade for?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Looks like Davante Adams to the Jets for a 3rd
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Center. Run stuffing DT.

No team is going to trade a good center unless he's old and too expensive to keep. Even then they wouldn't do it unless they had a young replacement. There aren't a lot of good centers in the league so teams value them when they find one.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yup Reddick ain't going to SF.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

NO

Plus he's involved in a legal lawsuit where he bought a home healthcare business and has his dad run it, then drove it into the ground, then he got a experienced partner to fix it then when it turned a profit he stiffed partner and sent a goon after him. Sounds like his legal troubles outside of football are going to catch up to him so that 2nd round request from the Jets is garbage.
[ Edited by mitpdub on Oct 15, 2024 at 9:50 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

NO

Plus he's involved in a legal lawsuit where he bought a home healthcare business and has his dad run it, then drove it into the ground, then he got a experienced partner to fix it then when it turned a profit he stiffed partner and sent a goon after him. Sounds like his legal troubles outside of football are going to catch up to him so that 2nd round request from the Jets is garbage.

Cooper to the Bills
I'd be trying to see what the Browns are willing to unload at this point…I've always been a fan of Za'Darius Smith.
Cooper to the Bills

Traded him last week in fantasy.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Cooper to the Bills

Traded him last week in fantasy.

I'd be trying to see what the Browns are willing to unload at this point…I've always been a fan of Za'Darius Smith.

JOK would be amazing insurance if Law doesn't come back 100%

Cooper to the Bills
Kup?

Larry Krueger would be happy has s**t… Therefore I'm out lol. No he's sick, he did just sign a big deal and I doubt the browns would eat all that dead money.

I can totally see SF going after a LBer and a DL that can play outside/inside like Z Smith.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 15, 2024 at 11:45 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Cooper to the Bills
Kup?
Amari Cooper
No one will trade for their oline cause talent is scarce. But I'll happily get a solid run stuffing dt.

Larry Krueger would be happy has s**t… Therefore I'm out lol. No he's sick, he did just sign a big deal and I doubt the browns would eat all that dead money.

I can totally see SF going after a LBer and a DL that can play outside/inside like Z Smith.

He'd be a good pick up
Share 49ersWebzone