LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 235 users in the forums

What position would you trade for?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Campbell and a fourth for Robert Spilane
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I'd be trying to see what the Browns are willing to unload at this point…I've always been a fan of Za'Darius Smith.

Jedrick Wills is who they should inquire about.
Originally posted by sick9erfan:
Campbell and a fourth for Robert Spilane

Warner Greenlaw and Spilane would be nasty
Safety or edge, Floyd is ass
I'd be trying to see what the Browns are willing to unload at this point…I've always been a fan of Za'Darius Smith.

A lot better than Floyd
LB to replace Campbell
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Safety or edge, Floyd is ass

Andre Cisco!!!!
The problem is the position that is the most easy to acquire WR, we are currently paying 50+ million a year already for. And the positions we currently need t rarely come available for trade and when they do they come with a heavy price in trade compensation and a new contract. Our best chance might be an edge rusher, as they do sometimes come available, but again any quality one usually comes at a price.
You think the Browns will firesale soon? I'd take a couple defenders off their hands
Originally posted by Silky:
You think the Browns will firesale soon? I'd take a couple defenders off their hands

Right? That defense has so much talent on it.

Zadarius smith would make a lot of sense
Originally posted by goatroppolo:
Zadarius smith would make a lot of sense
Not as much sense as Garrett
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Jedrick Wills is who they should inquire about.

Man I was such a fan during the draft process…thus far he's been pretty underwhelming. He's actually down right bad this yr. I know it's PFF, but he's one of the worst starting OTs in football right now. Colton surprisingly grades out decently (22nd overall).

our huge issue is center currently, not sure who's got one of those floating around…and could take on the role here that quickly?

We need LBer and DL depth in the worst way.
We need to consider any OT. Jedrick Wills, or Cam Robinson are out there
DE like usual Ojulari
FS
Originally posted by jobiwon:
We need to consider any OT. Jedrick Wills, or Cam Robinson are out there
DE like usual Ojulari
FS

Overall Willis and Cam have been worse than Colton.

I like Ojulari, Thib just went on IR for them though. Also I would prefer a bigger bodied DL that can play all over that line
Share 49ersWebzone