LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 239 users in the forums

What position would you trade for?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Any way we can trade for Hassan Reddick?
I'm looking at Jeffrey Simmons and Josh Uche
Originally posted by Silky:
You think the Browns will firesale soon? I'd take a couple defenders off their hands

And take their DC ?
Originally posted by goatroppolo:
Zadarius smith would make a lot of sense

Right?! Got about two yrs of solid play left in him on a decent contract after a trade. I'd swap a 4th for a 5th of do some conditional day 3 pick for him.
Originally posted by NinerTy:
Any way we can trade for Hassan Reddick?

Dude is a turd and wants a fat deal. Also NJ would owe Philly a 2nd if they traded him to a NFC team.
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
I'm looking at Jeffrey Simmons and Josh Uche

Simmons has a ton of money left and is still young enough that it doesn't make sense for them to move their best defensive player.

I'd say go after Harold Landry, but he's still got a ton of cash too.
I mean who wouldn't want DJ Jones back here?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Simmons has a ton of money left and is still young enough that it doesn't make sense for them to move their best defensive player.

I'd say go after Harold Landry, but he's still got a ton of cash too.

I see 6 million guaranteed total after this season.
Vikings traded for Cam Akers
Cooper going from Watson to Allen he's got to be thrilled

Deion Jones Or Devin white have anything left in the tank….could sign either of those dudes as depth at LBer.
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
I see 6 million guaranteed total after this season.

Hmmm I'm not sure how the cap space aspect works totally in a trade…looks like some good amount of DM for the titans?

I could totally be wrong though
Deion Jones Or Devin white have anything left in the tank….could sign either of those dudes as depth at LBer.

white just needs a kick in the rear, maybe from Fred
Hmmm I'm not sure how the cap space aspect works totally in a trade…looks like some good amount of DM for the titans?

Perhaps Uche ? If Cincinnati keeps loosing Hubbard and Hendrickson would fit as well

Devin White has fallen from grace. Bum who wouldn't make a difference.
Share 49ersWebzone