There are 202 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Soo was there any major injuries on the offense today to worry about?

I don't think it matters on the defense.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Love the overreaction in here
The team is 1-2, having lost two games it should have won, especially with the brutal schedule we have. Oh yeah, and the defense is getting beat like a drum. It's the truth—not an overreaction.

Very true, 2 losses in the WEAK part of our schedule too, half the team don't wanna play hurt , half the team on vacation anyways

Meh. If we start clicking, we'll be fine.
Let's not let KS off the hook. Why so many 2nd half passes? Why no emphasis on fixing the ST? Why did Sorenson get the job?
Ronnie Bell having a jersey is Shanny's fault. This loss is on Shanny
Defense and ST are terrible
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by Montana:
So..
Everything on the line..and we go to Bell???? WTAF

uhh, yeah? he was the open guy. Bell is a professional WR. needs to catch that s**t.

Clearly you're using the word "professional" very loosely. What he is, is terrible at his job.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
When will that b***h known as Kyle Shanahan be fired?

Fly the banner, that seemed to work before
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Love the overreaction in here
The team is 1-2, having lost two games it should have won, especially with the brutal schedule we have. Oh yeah, and the defense is getting beat like a drum. It's the truth—not an overreaction.

Were 3 games in

And 1-2. The defense is garbage and we only have 1 WR that's on the field that can catch... Gonna be a rough year if we don't get deebo, kittle, and McCaffrey back soon.

All injury prone players.

Great when they play. But availability is way more important than ability....
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
uhh, yeah? he was the open guy. Bell is a professional WR. needs to catch that s**t.

We needed to cut his ass
In the 2nd half we just have no cover on WRs. Either they are tired and we need new guys or we …need new guys in DBackfield.

Not even as mad as I should be. I'm so jaded by this team
Our special teams have screwed us in two consecutive weeks. It's hard to blame Moody for missing a 55 yarder. We should've been rushing the ball to get more yards and run out the clock instead of having Brock pass every down out of shotgun.

But the blocked punt last week and terrible punt coverage the past 3 seasons has cost us in critical situations. Brian Schneider should be fired.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
The most devastating loss right up there with the SB loss. Yes we were short starters, but so were Rams. Our D , ok D Backfield, has been handled the last two games, both losses. We have to get our DBs to cover in the 3rd and 4th qtrs. It looks like we run out of gas on D, esp Backfield, in the 2nd half. Also, our DC , 4th in last 5 yrs, is going to have to get better , like tomorrow. I don't blame him, but he is short on experience, and we need that right now.

As for Bell….no place here for him, when he drops two right in his hands. Inexcusable. #15? superhero…but effort was wasted.

Kyle called great first half, but 2nd? Could have been better…still , Kyle needs to help DC esp in 2nd half. Just an ugly , kick in the guts and nuts, the likes of which, just makes us all sick.

• rtj03
  • Veteran
Rush defense is horrible and no pass rush. D line is average.
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Not even as mad as I should be. I'm so jaded by this team

I'm kind of happy we don't have to worry about our QB situation for once.
Share 49ersWebzone