There are 268 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Something I found out… what they say is true about Brock , he not strong enough to carry the team on his back, he does needs his superstars to win
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by Montana:
So..
Everything on the line..and we go to Bell???? WTAF

uhh, yeah? he was the open guy. Bell is a professional WR. needs to catch that s**t.
Actually Bell isn't a professional WR in any way shape or form.
[ Edited by DaleGribble on Sep 22, 2024 at 4:48 PM ]
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by goatroppolo:
Originally posted by Sickaa:
I don't know why Kyle Insisted on playing Bell when you have a promising rookie

The funniest thing is he was still in after that second drop. Inept coaching man inept

Horrific. People were laughing at me when I said he doesn't play rookies. Fire Kyle

Shanahan loves scrub vets. I'm surprised Trent Taylor wasn't out there
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Something I found out… what they say is true about Brock , he not strong enough to carry the team on his back, he does needs his superstars to win
Purdy is the least of this team's worries.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Let's not let KS off the hook. Why so many 2nd half passes? Why no emphasis on fixing the ST? Why did Sorenson get the job?
Because the last DC was a scapegoat for Kyle's most recent SB meltdown.
Originally posted by 49ers9797:
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Love the overreaction in here
The team is 1-2, having lost two games it should have won, especially with the brutal schedule we have. Oh yeah, and the defense is getting beat like a drum. It's the truth—not an overreaction.

Were 3 games in

And 1-2. The defense is garbage and we only have 1 WR that's on the field that can catch... Gonna be a rough year if we don't get deebo, kittle, and McCaffrey back soon.

All injury prone players.

Great when they play. But availability is way more important than ability....

Might as well write off the season if that's the case. We aren't winning without them.
Bell most having some damning photos/videos.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Not even as mad as I should be. I'm so jaded by this team

I'm kind of happy we don't have to worry about our QB situation for once.

Lol who cares? The team blows, and we wasted another great 49er team just like the Harbaugh years

I disagree. He didn't make bell drop a dime. Or Aiyuk every week. He's doing his part. In fact he's the main reason will will remain in the hunt
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by goatroppolo:
Originally posted by Sickaa:
I don't know why Kyle Insisted on playing Bell when you have a promising rookie

The funniest thing is he was still in after that second drop. Inept coaching man inept

Horrific. People were laughing at me when I said he doesn't play rookies. Fire Kyle

Shanahan loves scrub vets. I'm surprised Trent Taylor wasn't out there
He would've been preferable to Bell.

Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Not even as mad as I should be. I'm so jaded by this team

This fan base is use to disappointment , losses are just numb now * see recent 3 Super Bowl losses* this is nothing compared to that

Really? That's what you took from this game? lol. If anything Brock proved the opposite.
I really don't think we can win the Superbowl with Kyle.

You would think after the collapse by the Falcons in the Superbowl to the Patriots and the loss in last year's Superbowl, you'd think Kyle would have learned to Run the damn ball in the 4th quarter.

And the defensive play calling was garbage.
Originally posted by 49ers9797:
Beating up on New England won't change the fact the defense isn't good enough. And Shanahan is the worst late game HC in modern history. He's seriously bad.

Facts. Can't dispute this anymore.
All is not lost……… but it sure looked pretty bad. It's only the 3rd game on to the next game
Share 49ersWebzone