There are 247 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Originally posted by Kolohe:
What the f**k!!! What game did your ass watch!!!

His mom's game of sudoku
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Something I found out… what they say is true about Brock , he not strong enough to carry the team on his back, he does needs his superstars to win
Purdy is the least of this team's worries.

Lmao Purdy dragged this corpse of a team the last two weeks
Originally posted by justjim77:
Ronnie Bell having a jersey is Shanny's fault. This loss is on Shanny

There was a player who was here for a few years, I don't remember who.

He was talking last year about a team he as on...how you couldn't jump over some roster spots even by outplaying the people above you.

My memory is spotty but the only team he played on previously was the 49ers, and that's who everyone assumed he was talking about.

I'm thinking that's what Ronnie Bell is. A lapdog that does all he's asked and stays on the team that way. Despite not being able to catch passes or punts. That's the only thing that makes sense with him still finding playing time.

edit: syntax correction
[ Edited by TyCore on Sep 22, 2024 at 4:52 PM ]
Something I found out… what they say is true about Brock , he not strong enough to carry the team on his back, he does needs his superstars to win

He not able to do it himself though, Stanford was able to do it without kupp and nakua today, mahomes able to do it every year with different receivers
Lol, Stanford. There's no we're watching the same game.
[ Edited by zeppfan1 on Sep 22, 2024 at 4:51 PM ]
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Baldie:
Season is not over but winning the divison and getting into the playoffs is hard to even think right now.

We should have won't it last season, that season run was a waste.

Making Super Bowl runs as hard on everybody, I think the team is beat up, tired, and honestly, honestly getting old

But in the same breath, I've got to say that KC looks just fine
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
I really don't think we can win the Superbowl with Kyle.

You would think after the collapse by the Falcons in the Superbowl to the Patriots and the loss in last year's Superbowl, you'd think Kyle would have learned to Run the damn ball in the 4th quarter.

And the defensive play calling was garbage.

the fault Kyle has in this game is his s**t DC and ST's.

Offense was fine.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
What the f**k!!! What game did your ass watch!!!

His mom's game of sudoku

Brock probably wins in that s**t too!!!

He not able to do it himself though, Stanford was able to do it without kupp and nakua today, mahomes able to do it every year with different receivers

Juse stop watching football. The more you speak, the bigger the 🤡 you make yourself.
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

This is sarcasm….right?

Had to be. Had two would be game winning drives literally dropped by a kicker and a receiver

Kyle should of put the ball in the hands of Purdy on the 4th down instead of allowing or s**t ST and defense to stop the rams. You put the ball in the hands of your best players when things are on the line at the end.

The only difference is Stafford's receivers caught the ball. Bell makes that easy catch the Niners have the ball inside the Rams 25. The throw was perfect.

Are you slow? Other than walking the down the field and putting it in Bells hand, what else could he have done?

Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about. At all.
  • JEP83
  • Veteran

Stafford?

I saw atleast three prayers he sent up to the heavens that either got flags or his actual receiver caught it.
When we were up by 7 and had that short 3rd and 1 on Rams 5, should have done QB sneak rather than run Mason. Getting 3 and not 7 there turned the game. Bad playcalling once again by Shanahan. He does not put teams away.
Oh no we suck again...
Share 49ersWebzone