There are 235 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Damn... I just realized we're not very good right now. That secondary and defensive line are trash. Offensive line is suspect. Oh well ... back to the drawing board.
Originally posted by TyCore:
Originally posted by justjim77:
Ronnie Bell having a jersey is Shanny's fault. This loss is on Shanny

There was a player who was here for a few years, I don't remember who.

He talking last year about a team he as on...how you couldn't jump over some roster spots even by outplaying the people above you.

My memory is spotty but the only team he played on previously was the 49ers, and that's who everyone assumed he was talking about.

I'm thinking that's what Ronnie Bell is. A lapdog that does all he's asked and stays on the team that way. Despite not being able to catch passes or punts. That's the only thing that makes sense with him still finding playing time.

It was Willie Snead, and he was right.
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Season is not over but winning the divison and getting into the playoffs is hard to even think right now.

We should have won't it last season, that season run was a waste.

Making Super Bowl runs as hard on everybody, I think the team is beat up, tired, and honestly, honestly getting old

But in the same breath, I've got to say that KC looks just fine

Winning does that for you...losing some suck the life out of a team.
Don't worry KS and the players will just talk about how they got tot be better lol.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Something I found out… what they say is true about Brock , he not strong enough to carry the team on his back, he does needs his superstars to win
Purdy is the least of this team's worries.

He not able to do it himself though, Stanford was able to do it without kupp and nakua today, mahomes able to do it every year with different receivers

Stafford did it without those guys because the defense couldn't get it done today. If Moody makes that long FG or Bell catches one pass you're saying something different.
Originally posted by miked1978:
Something I found out… what they say is true about Brock , he not strong enough to carry the team on his back, he does needs his superstars to win

He not able to do it himself though, Stanford was able to do it without kupp and nakua today, mahomes able to do it every year with different receivers

Are you slow? Other than walking the down the field and putting it in Bells hand, what else could he have done?
Dude needs to take the L and move on
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Oh no we suck again...

Receipts.
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Lmao Purdy dragged this corpse of a team the last two weeks

He also missed a wide open Aiyuk late in the 4th to seal the game while he was dancing for 10 seconds, you wanna talk about that

this is extra chromosome level retarded
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Love the overreaction in here
The team is 1-2, having lost two games it should have won, especially with the brutal schedule we have. Oh yeah, and the defense is getting beat like a drum. It's the truth—not an overreaction.

Were 3 games in

True, but these are the games we need to win....the tough games are still ahead in the schedule. We have a good QB and some good young players, but I think we need a bit of a reboot after this season.....getting older at key positions and we need to get younger and lose some bloated salaries.

If we can draft well for the next few years we should be able to be contenders again hopefully. This does not look like a SB contender. I know we have several key offensive players out, but we still scored 24 points. But the defence stinks and we have most of our starters in there.They mostly looked like crap.

There it is folks, the most incorrect take on the internet. I know, it's pretty impressive.
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
I really don't think we can win the Superbowl with Kyle.

You would think after the collapse by the Falcons in the Superbowl to the Patriots and the loss in last year's Superbowl, you'd think Kyle would have learned to Run the damn ball in the 4th quarter.

And the defensive play calling was garbage.

the fault Kyle has in this game is his s**t DC and ST's.

Offense was fine.

Playing Bell is his fault
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Why is Bell playing instead of Cowing??

100%

Because experience is more important than performance.

To stubborn Kyle yes...

Just like having Dobbs not as the backup. His reasoning.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Stafford did it without those guys because the defense couldn't get it done today. If Moody makes that long FG or Bell catches one pass you're saying something different.

That drop by bell was huge despite all the other stuff. Brock through a great pass.
Rookies will hurt you with penalties, drops, missed tackles etc. CaCa occurs carry on. Long season ahead
Share 49ersWebzone