LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 245 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Defense let the team down…and bell

Should never have gotten to the point of relying on Bell. Not making excuses for him but this defense is bad right now.

True but he's on the team as a WR and if the ball hits both hands a NFL WR is supposed to catch it, otherwise you don't deserve to be on the team and another guy needs to have that roster spot.

Bell seems to be Kyle Williams 2.0

Kyle's fault too.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by bud49:
I am I see no way of winning next Sunday if this defense plays like they have been, They outright SUCK

Yeah this defense the way it's playing is not a sure thing against any putrid offense in the league. And 4 of these guys are in a contract year(including Greenlaw) and this doesn't include some of the guys we gave 1 year deals to. None of them are going to get paid if the defense turns out to be bottom 5 in the league. Why would we pay Ward or Lenoir if they aren't making our defense better?

And yet we draft more WRs and not address our secondary issues.
You know...if they won the SB, I wouldn't be this upset. I would say "Hey at least they got the SB. Everything here on out is gravy."

That's why you can't blow those games. The odds of getting back aren't good. You will face injuries. Teams in the division (Seattle) get better.
Jake moody is a s**tty kicker. Any kicker on the street can hit non pressure kicks. It's insane he's lasted this long on the roster
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Jake moody is a s**tty kicker. Any kicker on the street can hit non pressure kicks. It's insane he's lasted this long on the roster

I don't trust him....ever.

I mean he did hit multiple game tying/go ahead FG's of long distance in the Super Bowl..
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Kyle's fault too.

You know damn well the Chiefs are getting that call.
Jordan mason had 12 rushes in the first half. He ended with 19 rushes. We stopped running the ball.
65% 9er fans in stadium. Couldn't be easy. It's just embarrassing as hell and after a career day JJ and real nice game Brock.

Originally posted by Niners99:

I mean he did hit multiple game tying/go ahead FG's of long distance in the Super Bowl..

And if it weren't for him we'd be 0-3.
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Jordan mason had 12 rushes in the first half. He ended with 19 rushes. We stopped running the ball.

• bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erson3:
65% 9er fans in stadium. Couldn't be easy. It's just embarrassing as hell and after a career day JJ and real nice game Brock.

Got a WR like JJ they paying peanuts and then BA gets the big money and hasn't done sh it. Should have let him walk.
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:

With leads.
Originally posted by Crown:
I don't trust him....ever.

I felt like I was starting to and then like a bad relationship..just went back to his old ways lol

I hate it when he kicks lol
Share 49ersWebzone