SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by Montana:
So..
Everything on the line..and we go to Bell???? WTAF

uhh, yeah? he was the open guy. Bell is a professional WR. needs to catch that s**t.

Clearly you're using the word "professional" very loosely. What he is, is terrible at his job.

it's Professional Football...
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

If the defense would have stepped up and played today the 49ers would have won. No blames here for the officiating.

Seriously, not gonna use that an an excuse

Maybe if would have caught it too...he of course dropped it....Olinemen were able to catch it on this return
Bad defense and equally bad special team play. We are playing like bottom of the barrel defense on third downs. We are vulnerable against the run. That side is in shambles. Special teams are weak, at best. The offense, missing two of their cornerstones, played well in spite of Bells drops at critical moments. He should be cut on Monday. This loss hurts because it was in the bag and we couldn't finish. The HC needs to take a hard look at his game planning and player roles going forward. Make changes where there have been breakdowns on both sides of the ball. Relying on what used to work isn't going to get this group very far this season. Hopefully the players that were sitting out will come back and add a spark to the offense, but the defense needs a better plan of attack.
[ Edited by eastie on Sep 22, 2024 at 5:39 PM ]
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by miked1978:
Jake moody is a s**tty kicker. Any kicker on the street can hit non pressure kicks. It's insane he's lasted this long on the roster

Yes any kicker can make 55 yard field goals in the 4th qtr.

I mean you can continue to make excuses
All kickers miss kicks that's just a fact not hard to understand Justin Tucker has missed one in 3 straight games maybe they should cut him.
  • Cosmo
Sure is a lot of doom and gloom in here. Come on everyone, look at the bright side. Trent Williams and Brandon Aiyuk got their bag. Nothing else matters.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Jake moody is a s**tty kicker. Any kicker on the street can hit non pressure kicks. It's insane he's lasted this long on the roster

There are undrafted Kickers in this league that have already made 62+ yarders....no excuses for a 3rd round pick to struggle with 50+ out
Moody misses FG

Bell drops ball

still had a chance to win it despite w/e the f**k is happening with the defense.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Bell playing like it's f--g volleyball and sh---t.. DOOD

Need to call Taylor up from the practice squad never thought I would say that but there it is.

I supported Bell from day 1. His confidence is just shot.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Moody misses FG

Bell drops ball

still had a chance to win it despite w/e the f**k is happening with the defense.

Can't rush, can't stop the run. I don't know the Rams Center and Guard opened a portal for that TD run.
Think positive guys! I really believe that we'll go undefeated for the rest of the year and win the Superbowl!!!! GO NINERS!!!!

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by titan:

Need to call Taylor up from the practice squad never thought I would say that but there it is.

It's like he just batted the ball down...WTF was that. He catches that and we win the game.
[ Edited by Baldie on Sep 22, 2024 at 5:42 PM ]
The Bell drop was the back breaker. Ball was right in his hands. Brutal.
Originally posted by titan:

I never understood the excitement around Bell. He is weak at the point of the catch and has dropped more than half his targeted passes in real game situations. At this point Piersall would need to be the second coming of 2021 Cooper Kupp to turn this season around.
Originally posted by jcs:

There are undrafted Kickers in this league that have already made 62+ yarders....no excuses for a 3rd round pick to struggle with 50+ out
how dare he miss a 50yd+ kick.
Without the drops the Purdy would be 25-30 for around 360 with 3 TD's. And might be even better because the drive(s) would have continued.
Share 49ersWebzone