LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 216 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Originally posted by Silky:
Justin Simmons just picked off Mahomes. Isn't that the guy we all said should pick up during the offseason

Many were lobbying for him
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
Think positive guys! I really believe that we'll go undefeated for the rest of the year and win the Superbowl!!!! GO NINERS!!!!

That's the spirit.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bud49:
What I learned from Todays game.
Defense is not elite.
ST needs to be better
WR (high paid ones) need to play better
Bell.....Well

I am now not sure of anything on Sunday anymore.

Defense is not elite

why ? we have or had pro bowlers at every level. why hasn't our scheme changed over the past 2 years ? why is our head coach hiring coordinators that have no sense of how to call plays ? why did Stafford audible at the line over and over and make completions but our inept coaching staff was unable to adjust…

ST needs to be better

since when ? 2017, 2018 ? Same mistakes over and over. Last week, blocked punt. This week, fake punt, missed FG, and big return for LA to close the game. why does our head coach still have the same ST coaching staff from years past.

WR needs to play better

JJ played lights out. If Purdy hits BA on that final drive, he has over 100 yards receiving and a TD. Why is Ronnie Bell seeing playing time. Why can every arm chair coach/QB/ fan tell that Bell is a liability and a failed receiver, but Kyle can't.

this is all Kyle. This is his team. Why blame everyone else and ignore the elephant in the room. Time for him to go !
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
Think positive guys! I really believe that we'll go undefeated for the rest of the year and win the Superbowl!!!! GO NINERS!!!!

That's the spirit.

I wish I had your spirit right now. We all could use it
  • bud49
  • Veteran
This crap won't get fixed until some player lights up everyone on the sidelines with a tyrade.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Jake moody is a s**tty kicker. Any kicker on the street can hit non pressure kicks. It's insane he's lasted this long on the roster

I mean he did hit multiple game tying/go ahead FG's of long distance in the Super Bowl..

He also missed kicks in the Super Bowl….

A block isn't a miss.

Well they won't have to worry about either one this year so I guess who cares

We'll see. A lot of people were saying that during the three game losing streak last season too.
90% of the DB's in the league have better hands than Bell.
This crap won't get fixed until some player lights up everyone on the sidelines with a tyrade.

I hope it's Jed. It's time. It's been time.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Play like we did today, expect an L against NE also

They'll win. Shanahan only loses to actual good offensive coaches
[ Edited by socalfan21 on Sep 22, 2024 at 5:58 PM ]
  • Baldie
  • Veteran

Don't get ahead of yourself

Originally posted by NC49er:
Originally posted by Silky:
Justin Simmons just picked off Mahomes. Isn't that the guy we all said should pick up during the offseason

Many were lobbying for him

Instead they roll out Odum
Doesn't look like anybody on defense has any fire outside of Fred
Originally posted by Niners99:
Jake moody is a s**tty kicker. Any kicker on the street can hit non pressure kicks. It's insane he's lasted this long on the roster

I mean he did hit multiple game tying/go ahead FG's of long distance in the Super Bowl..

He also missed kicks in the Super Bowl….

A block isn't a miss.

Well they won't have to worry about either one this year so I guess who cares

We'll see. A lot of people were saying that during the three game losing streak last season too.

The 49ers have fundamental problems. Shanahan doesn't adapt.
Originally posted by DrEll:
What I learned from Todays game.
Defense is not elite.
ST needs to be better
WR (high paid ones) need to play better
Bell.....Well

I am now not sure of anything on Sunday anymore.

Defense is not elite

why ? we have or had pro bowlers at every level. why hasn't our scheme changed over the past 2 years ? why is our head coach hiring coordinators that have no sense of how to call plays ? why did Stafford audible at the line over and over and make completions but our inept coaching staff was unable to adjust…

ST needs to be better

since when ? 2017, 2018 ? Same mistakes over and over. Last week, blocked punt. This week, fake punt, missed FG, and big return for LA to close the game. why does our head coach still have the same ST coaching staff from years past.

WR needs to play better

JJ played lights out. If Purdy hits BA on that final drive, he has over 100 yards receiving and a TD. Why is Ronnie Bell seeing playing time. Why can every arm chair coach/QB/ fan tell that Bell is a liability and a failed receiver, but Kyle can't.

this is all Kyle. This is his team. Why blame everyone else and ignore the elephant in the room. Time for him to go !

😂
Originally posted by Baldie:

Don't get ahead of yourself

For the record, I thought they'd lose today. Shanahan doesn't do well when he isn't in control of gameplay. McVay is the better coach. Mayo is too young right now. Give him a few years
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Shanny needs to meet with Sorenson and ( forgot the other assistant DC) and figure something out this week. If we lose next week at home, kiss the playoffs goodbye. No way we'll beat AZ and SEA after that.
Share 49ersWebzone