LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 204 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

It's all on our coach. Playing Bell and having not investing in the offensive line. He may be some kind of offensive genius, but he's apparently not that smart in other areas. IMO.
Originally posted by PatandBow:
Ronnie Bell
Jake Brendel
Colton Mkvitiz
Isac Yaidom
Deandre Cambell

Why do these scrubs have jobs?

refusal to play rookies
arrogance bc of scheme
arrogance bc of scheme
refusal to play rookies and dumb DC
better option backed out of our deal and refusal to play rookies and dumb DC
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Originally posted by PatandBow:
Ronnie Bell
Jake Brendel
Colton Mkvitiz
Isac Yaidom
Deandre Cambell

Why do these scrubs have jobs?

refusal to play rookies
arrogance bc of scheme
arrogance bc of scheme
refusal to play rookies and dumb DC
better option backed out of our deal and refusal to play rookies and dumb DC

Thats one thing about Kyle he is arrogant. Hence the reason why he did not want Brady he wanted all the accolades for himself. Jed should have pulled rank on him in that deal.
Originally posted by NC49er:
Originally posted by Silky:
Justin Simmons just picked off Mahomes. Isn't that the guy we all said should pick up during the offseason

Many were lobbying for him

Many also thought we were "fine" at safety and weren't sure where he'd fit on the team - LOL!
b***h ass moody missed and bell dropped a pass
Even though Moody missed the kick and Bell dropped the pass, I still blame Shanahan and his playcalling. He doesn't know how to put teams away.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Can we bring that other safety back? Forgot his name, pairrd with Hufanga las season before he got hurt

Gipson, he got snapped up by Jags maybe. He was old but a reliable center feilder
Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by NC49er:
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
Think positive guys! I really believe that we'll go undefeated for the rest of the year and win the Superbowl!!!! GO NINERS!!!!

That's the spirit.

I wish I had your spirit right now. We all could use it

I'll fix it, and take one for the team, and start picking against the 49ers every week in the pick ems contest, it's worked many seasons 😂

Put some money on it and you will get rich.
I am not that lucky and it would put a reverse whammy on it 😉🤣
We are favored 10 next week at home against Patriots. Seattle is at Detroit, so we will pick up a game next week.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sick9erfan:
Can we bring that other safety back? Forgot his name, pairrd with Hufanga las season before he got hurt

Gipson, he got snapped up by Jags maybe. He was old but a reliable center feilder

Exactly, he was reliable and he made plays. Hopefully hufanga can get back into the groove and maybe lights a fire in Brown. Today's was his first game back.

Originally posted by ninerfaninnorcal:
We are favored 10 next week at home against Patriots. Seattle is at Detroit, so we will pick up a game next week.

Seattle has weird ownage on the Lions. Like 6-7 straight wins I believe… something like that.

That said, obviously the Lions are the better team.

It's too early to worry about a team that has victories against Den, NE, and a Tua less Miami. They are going to lose plenty of games.
Looking like if we make the post season we're going to need to win in Minnesota

Exactly, he was reliable and he made plays. Hopefully hufanga can get back into the groove and maybe lights a fire in Brown. Today's was his first game back.

Gipson is suspended through Week 6, so wouldn't have helped the last two games anyway.

Also serving a 6 game PED suspension I believe.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfaninnorcal:

At this point, I have more confidence in SEA upsetting DET. On paper, we were supposed to beat LAR.
Share 49ersWebzone