LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 224 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Originally posted by ninerfaninnorcal:
Originally posted by captveg:
Doesn't matter. Mahomes will drop 75 points on them easy unless things change. Bad QBs wont be who they face in the playoffs. Feasting on Brissett means nothing.

We will beat Mahomes at home. We should have beat him twice on a neutral field.

I'll put $100 on 49ers losing to the Chiefs. Easiest money I'll ever make. Bad matchups across the board. Their offense will own our "defense" and Spags will thwart our offense again.

Play 50 games and KC wins all 50. It's simply the way it will always be. It's dictated by God, fate and the devil.
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 22, 2024 at 7:35 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Jake moody is a s**tty kicker. Any kicker on the street can hit non pressure kicks. It's insane he's lasted this long on the roster

Yes any kicker can make 55 yard field goals in the 4th qtr.

There are undrafted Kickers in this league that have already made 62+ yarders....no excuses for a 3rd round pick to struggle with 50+ out
how dare he miss a 50yd+ kick.

It's no longer the 1970's.

"In Week One, across the NFL, kickers went a cumulative 21-for-23 on field goals of 50 yards or longer. That's an absurd success rate of 91.3 percent, and it changes the way coaches strategize about what it means to be in field goal range."
NBC Sports
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Doesn't matter. Mahomes will drop 75 points on them easy unless things change. Bad QBs wont be who they face in the playoffs. Feasting on Brissett means nothing.

We will beat Mahomes at home. We should have beat him twice on a neutral field.

I'll put $100 on 49ers losing to the Chiefs. Easiest money I'll ever make. Bad matchups across the board. Their offense will own our "defense" and Spags will thwart our offense again.

I agree. Hell I think we would lose to GB, NO, and DET
We should win our next 7 games and be 8-2😊.

We will be favored in all of them 👻
So after the first quarter we only scored 10 pts and gave up 27....this is unacceptable. Rams obviously made adjustments on both sides of the ball, while Kyle and his nincompoop staff made none.

No way SF is favored over KC unless Mahomes is not playing. They'll lose so much money on those bets otherwise.

Are you out of your mind?
Originally posted by BYisGod:

No way SF is favored over KC unless Mahomes is not playing. They'll lose so much money on those bets otherwise.

I guarantee we will be favored 2.5 points at home 💫

We are going to beat KC and Dallas at home and will beat Seattle and TB away. McCaffrey will be back by Week 6 at Seattle.
[ Edited by ninerfaninnorcal on Sep 22, 2024 at 7:44 PM ]

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
So after the first quarter we only scored 10 pts and gave up 27....this is unacceptable. Rams obviously made adjustments on both sides of the ball, while Kyle and his nincompoop staff made none.

Rams were playing to win we quickly shifted to classic Kyle "don't blow it and just hang on" football. He's never had the killer instinct his pops had to keep the foot on the gas
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Jake moody is a s**tty kicker. Any kicker on the street can hit non pressure kicks. It's insane he's lasted this long on the roster

Yes any kicker can make 55 yard field goals in the 4th qtr.

There are undrafted Kickers in this league that have already made 62+ yarders....no excuses for a 3rd round pick to struggle with 50+ out
how dare he miss a 50yd+ kick.

It's no longer the 1970's.

"In Week One, across the NFL, kickers went a cumulative 21-for-23 on field goals of 50 yards or longer. That's an absurd success rate of 91.3 percent, and it changes the way coaches strategize about what it means to be in field goal range."
NBC Sports
So we're those kickers that missed those 50yd fgs in week 1 cut?

Justin Tucker has missed 2 from 50+ this year should Baltimore run him out of town?
We will be favored in our next 7 games, for sure.
Chiefs and Mahomes are overrated and Vegas knows it!!!😊

I guarantee we will be favored 2.5 points at home 💫

Nah. KC will be 6-0 and SF will be 1-5 or 2-4.

We are going to beat KC and Dallas at home and will beat Seattle and TB away. McCaffrey will be back by Week 6 at Seattle.

I have no idea if we'll beat NE next week, and if we play the way we've been playing, we will get stomped by AZ in two weeks. Could you imagine what Marvin Harrison Jr. and Murray will do to this defense?
Share 49ersWebzone