LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 248 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
So after the first quarter we only scored 10 pts and gave up 27....this is unacceptable. Rams obviously made adjustments on both sides of the ball, while Kyle and his nincompoop staff made none.

Rams were playing to win we quickly shifted to classic Kyle "don't blow it and just hang on" football. He's never had the killer instinct his pops had to keep the foot on the gas

Is it that he doesn't have his foot on the gas or that he doesn't run the ball enough to drain the clock?

I keep seeing both these statements and they are completely contradictory.

Honestly, it feels like no matter what he does in those moments it doesn't work.

He either runs too much, or not enough.

I'll be the first to say he's too conservative and then when he gets more aggressive...that fails too.

So it just seems like no matter what decision he makes in big moments or to close out games...more often than not, they're the wrong ones.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
So after the first quarter we only scored 10 pts and gave up 27....this is unacceptable. Rams obviously made adjustments on both sides of the ball, while Kyle and his nincompoop staff made none.

Rams were playing to win we quickly shifted to classic Kyle "don't blow it and just hang on" football. He's never had the killer instinct his pops had to keep the foot on the gas

Is it that he doesn't have his foot on the gas or that he doesn't run the ball enough to drain the clock?

Honestly, it feels like no matter what he does in those moments it doesn't work.

I'll be the first to say he's too conservative and then when he gets more aggressive...that fails too.

So it just seems like no matter what decision he makes in big moments or to close out games...more often than not, they're the wrong ones.

He should try a George Costanza then
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49er:

Ca-stanza!
When will Kyle get fired?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Very soon if we are smart. But the Yorks aren't.

• JEP83
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Very soon if we are smart. But the Yorks aren't.

Thank you. Needed a good chuckle 🤭
This team is 1-2 in the easy portion of the schedule
That's the scary thing
It didn't even made it to overtime, that's how bad it was
Defense and ST are terrible!!

Originally posted by zeppfan1:
That's the scary thing

Minnesota looks legit. They seem to be the up and coming team that comes out of nowhere like the lions last year.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
That's the scary thing

i think Rams, Vikings and Jets are all good teams. the easy part is week 4 and 5
Bell has a massive drop, next play allowed a 38 yard punt return, and the next play 3 defensive penalties with Campbell's PI being the winner giving the Rams 25 yards.

In 3 plays we had massive failures from the offense, special teams, and defense......

Is there a more fitting sequence of plays to encapsulate the state of the team right now.
I thought the defense would be the reason we would win today. Lol.
Originally posted by NC49er:

Jerry: "You know chicken salad is not the opposite of tuna, salmon is the opposite of tuna, because salmon swim against the current, and the tuna swim with it."

George: "Good for the tuna"
Share 49ersWebzone