LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 253 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2024 Season Game 3

Originally posted by xsmoothx:
All our highest paid players are injured every year.

Let's pay them less.
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Let's pay them less.

Seems like the more commercials they do the more injuries they get.
If this offense scores more than 20 I'd consider that a moral victory
Running out the Preseason Offense for this game
Originally posted by braap49er:

Lolol looks like a cheap, Gildan print off Etsy or something lol
Maybe just maybe the Vikings are good? Texans looking like s**t
Originally posted by NYniner85:

They were coming on strong last year when they beat us, they only collapsed when they lost their QB and others to injury. They are far better than people think.

Its a good sign if that's the case. They have really good playcallers on both sides of the ball.
Both lines need to play better. It's just that simple. Need to stop them on third and we need BP and BA to connect. We can overcome injuries if that can happen. Lose this game when the Rams are ailing is a bad start to this season.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:

They were coming on strong last year when they beat us, they only collapsed when they lost their QB and others to injury. They are far better than people think.

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Its a good sign if that's the case. They have really good playcallers on both sides of the ball.

No doubt the Vikes are a force to be reckoned with, and Jefferson…we don't seem to have the DBs to cover him. Hey , he's as elite as it gets.

But also, 4th DC in 5 yrs? Don't think for a moment that hasn't hurt us. We have to keep a DC, altho glad last yrs is adios. Our current guy is learning, but I Iike him. With a seasoned DC, would Jefferson have had as good a game? I would hope not. Whatever, Our D was made to look bad by Vikes' good hands guys. Rather than rain on Brock, consider our DC still in his learning phase. I think he will be a good one, but needs a lot of seasoning, and Vikes receivers made that very evident. They are gonna be deep in playoffs this yr.

Hopefully in Rams game our DBs/ corners cover their receivers, or this will be a long afternoon.

Vikes Niners NFC Champ Game?
Not looking forward to watching our s**tty D/DC get roasted by an IR rams offense.
  • Cosmo
Anyone know the best place to stream?
Originally posted by Montana:
Vikes Niners NFC Champ Game?

Maybe. Let's see how they play against better teams on the road; such, as Detroit. They seem to be a better team at home. The Giants on week one was hardly a test.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:

Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

No doubt the Vikes are a force to be reckoned with, and Jefferson…we don't seem to have the DBs to cover him. Hey , he's as elite as it gets.

But also, 4th DC in 5 yrs? Don't think for a moment that hasn't hurt us. We have to keep a DC, altho glad last yrs is adios. Our current guy is learning, but I Iike him. With a seasoned DC, would Jefferson have had as good a game? I would hope not. Whatever, Our D was made to look bad by Vikes' good hands guys. Rather than rain on Brock, consider our DC still in his learning phase. I think he will be a good one, but needs a lot of seasoning, and Vikes receivers made that very evident. They are gonna be deep in playoffs this yr.

Hopefully in Rams game our DBs/ corners cover their receivers, or this will be a long afternoon.

No db can cover Jefferson to be fair, he the highest paid wr for a reason
Share 49ersWebzone