There are 181 users in the forums

Pregame thread- 2024 week 4 - 49ers v Pats; lucky to have a get right game against NE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by Cg9erSF:
The negative vibes are strong in this thread

It will all make sense come Sunday👍
I guess " The Faithful " is no longer a thing?
Originally posted by Cg9erSF:
I guess " The Faithful " is no longer a thing?

One can be faithful and also realistic. Too many things are going wrong. No CMC for who knows how long and the list goes on and on.
Coo coo coo

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Coo coo coo

Both Kwon Alexander and Zach Cunningham are sitting on the Broncos practice squad. Snatch on of the them. Then also ask the Broncos to return us our DJ Jones.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Coo coo coo

Both Kwon Alexander and Zach Cunningham are sitting on the Broncos practice squad. Snatch on of the them. Then also ask the Broncos to return us our DJ Jones.

Alexanders best years he still couldn't tackle. Might be down for Cunningham though.
There ya go
If we drop two in a row to rebuilding teams, I'm officially going to panic.
Damn, how do you get injured so bad you need to be carted off during friggin practice and it sounds like McCaffrey is likely to miss the whole season. That's not definitive but it sounds like it's trending that way s**t we can't catch a f**king break to save our lives. I bet he believes in the Madden curse now if he says he doesn't he's full of s**t.
I say start the rookie against us
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Coo coo coo

Alexanders best years he still couldn't tackle. Might be down for Cunningham though.

Agreed on Alexander's but he brings the hot boyz culture and this D desperately needs an identity

Patriots 24
49ers 13
This is 2020 all over again. Except we are a lot older now. I've been saying it for weeks. Let's start playing some rookies and get ahead of letting Hargrave and other old, bloated players and contracts go by the wayside. This was bound to happen at some point given the age of the team and the runs we've made.
[ Edited by MBNINER90266 on Sep 26, 2024 at 8:26 PM ]
Patriots 38
49ers 24

DC gets fired
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
There ya go

Honestly would rather have Cunningham than Alexander. I think Alexander is coming off an Achilles injury?
Share 49ersWebzone