LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 257 users in the forums

UDFA NT Evan Anderson (FAU)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nice to see him show out a bit
Powerfull, looked like he hesitated off the ball at times. Totally understandable being his first action.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Anderson with a nice play slapping the ball out of Brissett's hand. First action and notched his first FF

Also added a sack today for good measure. Have a day, kid!

Nice to hear
hope the film review is good

he is the type of guy we need
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
hope the film review is good

he is the type of guy we need

We'll need him to step up if Elliot is out for longer now.
Great game, everyone around me noticed him and some of the other young guys on d.
I didn't watch him every play. But I thought our middle was pretty solid and stout. Pretty nice game of him.
This kid better be signed to the 53-man roster ASAP, even if Kalia Davis is back, definitely if Davis can't come back, him & Okuayinonu are nice surprises, both would be ERFAs in 2025 if they sign Anderson to a 1yr deal, Anderson's tender would be just $960K if he's on the roster for 6 games or more, and $1.03M for Okuayinonu, and also Tonges.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
This kid better be signed to the 53-man roster ASAP, even if Kalia Davis is back, definitely if Davis can't come back, him & Okuayinonu are nice surprises, both would be ERFAs in 2025 if they sign Anderson to a 1yr deal, Anderson's tender would be just $960K if he's on the roster for 6 games or more, and $1.03M for Okuayinonu, and also Tonges.

Great call!

Nice reps from Anderson. Ate the double team no problem. That's what we need, be a wall against the run, get your hands up against the pass. A lot of upside. Let's hope he keeps stacking good reps like these.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 1, 2024 at 7:07 PM ]

Nice reps from Anderson. Ate the double team no problem. That's what we need, be a wall against the run, get your hands up against the pass. A lot of upside. Let's hope he keeps stacking good reps like these.

That's a damn good debut for the rookie.
Still shocked he wasn't drafted. He was a pretty legit player in college, a true NT and space eater with some push.

Originally posted by Heroism:

That's a damn good debut for the rookie.

I thought it was good from the TV. Those looked like good reps to me. I value your opinion on line play. Glad to see you were impressed.
One of the most impressive things about Anderson is how much he cleaned up his physique throughout college. He was supposedly pushing past 360 at one point and got down to a playing weight of 330. Dropping all that extra weight seemingly improved his explosiveness and he stepped up from just space eater to guy that can explode into the backfield.

• GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
One of the most impressive things about Anderson is how much he cleaned up his physique throughout college. He was supposedly pushing past 360 at one point and got down to a playing weight of 330. Dropping all that extra weight seemingly improved his explosiveness and he stepped up from just space eater to guy that can explode into the backfield.

We need our new DJ Jones on a rookie deal.
Share 49ersWebzone