LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 296 users in the forums

UDFA NT Evan Anderson (FAU)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How do we have two people who are both wrong with regards to how many times a player can be elevated ? lol

https://www.si.com/nfl/what-are-the-nfl-practice-squad-rules

It's a maximum of three (3) times a PS player can be elevated.
I am impressed with both Sam O and Evan Anderson. They need to let some of the younger guys play like Green, Winters, Bethune, Graham. Please sit Campbell, Yiadom, and Flanagan-Fowles. If guys like Campbell want to be a malcontent then just cut him.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
How do we have two people who are both wrong with regards to how many times a player can be elevated ? lol

I think OTC was counting this past game he was elevated. Making it only two more times he can be brought up.

edit: nevermind he meant two. Lol

I got my info from the Krueg show. Lol
[ Edited by Kolohe on Oct 2, 2024 at 8:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I think OTC was counting this past game he was elevated. Making it only two more times he can be brought up.

Oops lol, I could've sworn that the third activation meant full promotion. Did a rule change or was this always the case?
Can we get homie a single digit Jersey like 5 or 8? And a helmet that was made in the last 20 years.
Bummed we won't see him this week. Feel like we already know what we have in McGill. With a short rest next week, maybe we go back to Anderson.

Worried about Davis and Elliott coming out of Sunday healthy.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Bummed we won't see him this week. Feel like we already know what we have in McGill. With a short rest next week, maybe we go back to Anderson.

Exactly. So to me I think they are trying to see what they have in Kalia Davis rather than McGill. Either way I'd much rather them let Anderson play over Davis or Mcgill
Originally posted by lamontb:

Exactly. So to me I think they are trying to see what they have in Kalia Davis rather than McGill. Either way I'd much rather them let Anderson play over Davis or Mcgill
I think it's also a see what Davis can do. Save Anderson for Seattle
Couldnt we use him vs their run game?
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:

Maybe they want McGill in for the pass rush or something, since Murray is hard to chase down.

Oops lol, I could've sworn that the third activation meant full promotion. Did a rule change or was this always the case?

Rule changed last yr, when the league made the PS a full 17 players w/1 international player, and this yr the PS QB can be the 3rd QB but only for 3 games, they changed that, well the NFLPA did, before cut downs, don't get it, but whatever.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Maybe they want McGill in for the pass rush or something, since Murray is hard to chase down.

Good point but I think they should be more worried about James Conor.
  • jed_X
  • Veteran

Seriously. Conor has been a pain in the butt for us more than murray lately.
Originally posted by jed_X:

Seriously. Conor has been a pain in the butt for us more than murray lately.

Yeah, Murray is playing really well, but I advocate stopping the run first.
LFG, elevated for this game

Should be fresh. If our run D steps up with him in there, I'd like to see him earn a permanent promotion.
Share 49ersWebzone