LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 248 users in the forums

UDFA NT Evan Anderson (FAU)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Does Evan Anderson remind you of Aldon Smith ? (sorry posted on another post too)
Originally posted by 4T-9ers:
Does Evan Anderson remind you of Aldon Smith ? (sorry posted on another post too)

I hope he doesn't drink as much as ALDRUNK then ..

He's not that position or body type. So not at all.

Not even a little. One is a nose tackle, the other was a DE.
Anderson was the highest graded player on defense and only got thirteen snaps. Top pass rushing and run defense grades. What are they doing?
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Anderson was the highest graded player on defense and only got thirteen snaps. Top pass rushing and run defense grades. What are they doing?

There was no reason to promote a fourth TE to the full-time active roster in Brayden Willis over him, unless they planned on cutting a tight end. We need help at DT bad with both Hargrave and Elliott hurt. Super confusing decision.

Someone should ask the beat writers about that..
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 11, 2024 at 12:51 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:

There was no reason to promote a fourth TE to the full-time active roster in Brayden Willis over him, unless they planned on cutting a tight end. We need help at DT bad with both Hargrave and Elliott hurt. Super confusing decision.

Someone should ask the beat writers about that..

More Shanahan being STUPID. But he's great at shifts and motions.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Not even a little. One is a nose tackle, the other was a DE.

Ok but does Mitch Wishnowsky remind you of Merton Hanks?

Need the gif w/ the blonde mullet guy saying "wtf."

Have been impressed w/ Anderson so far. Wondering if he can be a regular part of the 53.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Ok but does Mitch Wishnowsky remind you of Merton Hanks?

I'd need to see Wishnowsky do a chicken dance first.
Aldon Smith looks like something Evan Anderson might snack on, other than that no similarities
Anderson needs to be moved to the 53. Nice big body run stuffer with a good interior pass rush.

https://youtube.com/shorts/i1lPPwQLB_U?si=akRBO5p-v4UI_J1i
Share 49ersWebzone