There are 273 users in the forums

Is the Thursday night game against Seattle a make or break game for the Niners?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is the Thursday night game against Seattle a make or break game for the Niners?

Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Seattle 30
Niners 24

We'll be playing from behind from the beginning…. I don't see a single indicator that suggests we can stop their offense or put up touchdowns in the red zone.

i guess pray for a couple more dk fumbles…

the NYG just did it and their D isn't any better than SF

You're not wrong. Strange place to be that I have more confidence in the giants than I do then niners. Especially after watching jonnys breakdown
You're not wrong. Strange place to be that I have more confidence in the giants than I do then niners. Especially after watching jonnys breakdown

we would whup Daboll and Daniel Jones up and down the entire field
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

we would whup Daboll and Daniel Jones up and down the entire field

Lol like the s**tty Rams missing half their team and the garbage Cardinals? This team sucks. Anything can happen against an equally s**tty team.
3-3 and 1st place in the NFCW

let's do this
  • titan
  • Veteran
Must win in my 👀. Lets go Niners
Originally posted by titan:
Must win in my 👀. Lets go Niners

Agreed. LFG
Time for players to wake the hell up, get focused and bring the hammer down on the Seahawks.
I think they'll get that football boner back it's prime time vs the hawks.
both teams will be fired up. gonna be a good one
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BP13:

And a win vs Seahawks at Seattle could definitely start the healing process after the loss to the Rams and Cardinals.
Originally posted by BP13:

They will be equally as excited to get their boner back. You don't think the new bad ass coach wants his first try against the 9ers to be a win.

Hoping for the best but nothing is easy.

I forgot Seattle ended harbaughs niner career on Thanksgiving… could they end shannys? Jed tweet incoming? Thanks for spending 800 million dollars on WRs and a RB who coincidently is injured after an extension???
I don't see any signs of us winning this game 🫤
We should be no worse than 4-1 right now. Sitting at 2-3, this game is absolutely a must-win game. We need to string together some wins.
The hole gets deeper. 2-4 on the way to 2-5. Same formula will be used against the defense. We can't stop the run or the deep pass. No qb pressure .. 3rd down woes will extend drives and since it's Thursday and in Seattle the refs will be flag happy against us. The anemic offense will march up and down the field and fail to execute in the red zone. Kyle will call the same plays and make no adjustments… 2-4.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Bosa calls this a must win game.
Share 49ersWebzone