There are 287 users in the forums

Is the Thursday night game against Seattle a make or break game for the Niners?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is the Thursday night game against Seattle a make or break game for the Niners?

Originally posted by miked1978:
As much as I want to say it is a make or break game it really isn't. Niners can drop 3-4 more games and still make the playoffs. We've seen them go on 10 game win streaks before.

This is arguably the worst defensive roster Shanahan has had since coaching the niners. Theres zero chance especially without CMC. Shanahan even looks like he's quit
Ugh I thought we would be in a better place and Seattle would have been beaten to a pulp already

flight leaves at 3 and have to deal with an upbeat Seattle crowd tomorrow .. man I hate cawk fans
No.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
As much as I want to say it is a make or break game it really isn't. Niners can drop 3-4 more games and still make the playoffs. We've seen them go on 10 game win streaks before.

This is arguably the worst defensive roster Shanahan has had since coaching the niners. Theres zero chance especially without CMC. Shanahan even looks like he's quit

Seattle just lost at home to the Giants and Daniel Jones. They have some guys injured as well. This isn't the legion of boom teams we faced in the past. That does't mean they can't beat the Niners but they aren't a juggernaut.
Divisional matchups always have some sort of meaning to them, whether it be playoff implications or something else. The Niners have already lost to two of them. They can't lose to all three other teams in their division.
Who cares lol
[ Edited by socalfan21 on Oct 9, 2024 at 12:46 PM ]

The DL and secondary Is a concern right now, but I still believe we have enough talent on this team to win the division.

big losses to their DL and down their best CB
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 9, 2024 at 1:24 PM ]

If the offense figure out the red zone woes things will look different. You guys are acting like we are getting blown out week in and week out. If Greenlaw comes back healthy the defense will be better as well.

If the offense figure out the red zone woes things will look different. You guys are acting like we are getting blown out week in and week out. If Greenlaw comes back healthy the defense will be better as well.

Campbell is a legit liability in coverage. He will continue to be targeted.

the issue in the RZ is the lack of being able to run the ball from the 10 yard line in. You'd think big Mason would be a wreaking ball in there. CMC was damn near automatic there.

but yeah folks are being dramatic with the loses. They weren't blowouts. This has as to be a W though.

Lack of discipline and self inflicted mistakes are just as bad as getting blown out. It all ends up equating to a loss regardless of the score.
[ Edited by 4T-9ers on Oct 9, 2024 at 1:45 PM ]
It's interesting to read through these comments as most Seahawk fans I talk to are all purely convinced our team is going to get stomped.
Anyone else think they should adjust their pregame music to mirror the urgency of this game? Instead of trap music (which I'm a fan of) maybe time for something a little heavier? Here's my playlist.

Pantera, Walk
Drowning pool, Bodies
Tool, Aenema
I would love to see Trent and Deebo walking out to Walk, I get goosebumps thinking about it. The time for the laidback fun 49ers is over for right now if I'm Kyle.
Lose this game to force the niners to bring saleh
Share 49ersWebzone