LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 253 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2024 Season Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BP13:
Green INT was the game changer, man it's nice to win again

It was but a big part of that was on Metcalf. Instead of going to the football, he kind of did a little fadeaway and let Green get his hands on it. That's sloppy af and I'm shocked Seattle hasn't traded him yet. As good as he is, he's a malcontent that halfasses it out on the field way too often.
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

Yep, for sure
There's a noticeable absence of a lot of the folks that always make sure to pop in after a loss. Weird.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by BP13:
Green INT was the game changer, man it's nice to win again

It was but a big part of that was on Metcalf. Instead of going to the football, he kind of did a little fadeaway and let Green get his hands on it. That's sloppy af and I'm shocked Seattle hasn't traded him yet. As good as he is, he's a malcontent that halfasses it out on the field way too often.

Metcalf didn't fight for that ball, laziness
Originally posted by DrEll:
Is that Barron Trump kicking for us ?

no Barron Trump is like 6' 9"
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
I'm surprised. I figured MacDonald would have us much more throne off on offense considering what the Ravens did to us last year.

Baltimore's defense is a lot better then Seattle's (plus Seattle is heavily injured).

Ravens safety, Kyle Hamilton, is better then anyone on Seattle, and he was a huge reason why Baltimore owned us that game.
How much will it cost for Whitworth to come play again?
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Yep, for sure

Yeah....and Guerendos smartness by sliding before the goal line

Yeah it was some on DK fs
Always good to beat Seattle, but this team sucks

Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Yep, for sure

Yeah....and Guerendos smartness by sliding before the goal line

At first I couldn't tell if he slide or got tripped up by the defender.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
How much will it cost for Whitworth to come play again?

lol he looks like such an idiot with his hoodie and sport coat
Oh hey, look everybody we're in first place
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:

Yeah it was some on DK fs

Yeah he looked like he gave up on some plays. That deep incompletion I could have probably fought for that one
Wish should be player of the game
Share 49ersWebzone