There are 234 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2024 Season Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Metcalf didn't fight for that ball, laziness

He was drifting backwards like he was in center field playing a fly ball. Even if a pass is underthrown, you've got to help your QB out and that was just an egregious exhibition of his lack of effort. He b***hes and pounds his chest more than anyone but when he has a shot to make a crucial play, he halfasses it. Guy just wants to run go routes and nothing else.

Wouldn't mind having him on our team though. Dude's a baller. Just needs a real quarterback…
Not bragging, but I'm dead serious. Before this game my exact thought was we gotta score like 36, 37 points to win this I was exactly right
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Keeps a slight glimmer of hope alive but season still looks grim with this team.

Yea any given Sunday I guess. But this team looked like hot garbage at times. STs blows. Defense not up to snuff. Oline in shambles. It's basically Brock or bust, and Belichick gave away the secret formula…stack the middle and force Shanny to scheme outside plays, which he doesn't.

KC will ass rape is next week

George will be wearing his f**k Tay Tay tee shirt. Guaranteed win.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Niners need to get some rest and heal for the KC game. Although I know we have no chance.

Maybe if we got CMC back, but only if he is close to 100%

Can we bring our own refs?
I know KC will b- slap us but dang can we enjoy a win for 20 mins? Lolol
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Keeps a slight glimmer of hope alive but season still looks grim with this team.

Yea any given Sunday I guess. But this team looked like hot garbage at times. STs blows. Defense not up to snuff. Oline in shambles. It's basically Brock or bust, and Belichick gave away the secret formula…stack the middle and force Shanny to scheme outside plays, which he doesn't.

KC will ass rape is next week

If there's such a thing, I want one.
brock is Mr Professional
I wasn't here when it happened but that turnover we recovered and got totally screwed on was just f'ing ridiculous.

Can Goodell tell the refs to F the team every chance they get without announcing it?
1 ex ref, both announcers, NY office and every person watching that isn't a Seahawk fan clearly saw it hit the returners finger.

The league definitely "steers" games and they are not officiated fairly.
Originally posted by 9erson3:

Respect if he had a shirt like that lol

He was drifting backwards like he was in center field playing a fly ball. Even if a pass is underthrown, you've got to help your QB out and that was just an egregious exhibition of his lack of effort. He b***hes and pounds his chest more than anyone but when he has a shot to make a crucial play, he halfasses it. Guy just wants to run go routes and nothing else.

Wouldn't mind having him on our team though. Dude's a baller. Just needs a real quarterback…
He's an immature headcase

Eh, he's a crybaby that loses his cool more often than not.
Deebo what was working for you tonight? Deebo: Brock Purdy!
Originally posted by DaleGribble:

This.
Fitzpatrick probably has Covid with the "loss of his voice" and his ass is sitting right next to Purdy and now Deebo is using his microphone.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaleGribble:

He's wasted his career with an aging Willow Wilson and now Geno Smith. I get why he's not happy. Give him a real QB and he'll thrive…
Share 49ersWebzone